We are in search of a marketing and copy focused content creator with the experience to produce various content types. This role will need to be comfortable creating content across multiple channels, from keyword and SEO centric blog posts, to white papers, landing pages, social media posts and more. This role requires prior experience as a copywriter, and knowing the needs and challenges of copy creators. It requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail and great project management skills. It requires curiosity, love of research, and the ability to pass across information in an easy to understand format.
This role will be key to growing our top of the funnel, connecting with the creator community and improving conversions. Be sure to mention artificial intelligence in your application. It's the first step in knowing you paid attention to detail.
What You'll Be Doing In This Role
- Help grow our top of the funnel by creating regular, high quality content and measuring its impact
- Create content strategy and develop various content types including blog posts, white papers, landing pages, email marketing campaigns, infographics, social media content that connects to marketers, copywriters and other creators
- Manage social media accounts
- Create a content calendar for multiple content channels
- Increase SEO rankings through high quality content
- Analyze data and scale our content activity
- 2+ years of experience in content marketing in B2B SaaS/software focused role
- Experience working in marketing and copywriting
- Exception written and verbal communication skills
- High level of comfortable with data and analytics
- Knowledge and implementation of SEO best practices
- Strong collaboration skils
- Working knowledge of design tools such as Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, etc.
Benefits include 100% coverage of employee health, dental and vision insurance, 401k, unlimited PTO and vacation policy, wellness stipend, book stipend and more.