We're building a diverse team and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about creating high quality content and excited to help people land their dream job. If you want to be team member #8 at a high-growth (100%+ YoY), profitable bootstrapped start-up and to work directly with our founding team, then read on.
IGotAnOffer is a coaching interview platform that helps professionals get a job at top companies like Facebook, Google, McKinsey, BCG, etc. Our coaches are all ex-interviewers with firsthand experience of what it takes to get an offer.
Since getting started, we’ve helped more than 2,500 candidates get a job in consulting, product management, technical program management, software engineering, etc.
Organic search traffic is by far our biggest acquisition channel, so you'll have a really important role to play. If you’d like to see some of our most popular guides, you can find them on our Tech blog
Long-form writing. Writing long-form content is not a chore, it’s something you enjoy doing day in day out. From structuring your content, to doing in-depth research and perfecting the flow of your sentences and paragraphs. You’ve been a professional writer or marketer for 2+ years.
SEO. You have experience writing SEO-optimized content, or are interested in learning more about the SEO field. You’re excited about writing 10x better content than the competition in order to rank in the Top 3 in Google.
Tech. You are familiar with the tech space, either because you’ve worked for a tech start up in the past, or because you have covered the industry in your writing. You’re not afraid to dive deep into topics such as system design, machine learning, front end development, etc.
Interviewing. First-hand knowledge of interviewing is a plus. This could come from a variety of sources. a) You've worked or interviewed at top companies, b) You've helped friends prepare for interviews at top companies, c) You've written about interviewing and careers in the past, d) You've interviewed candidates in a previous position, etc.
Things you might do
IGotAnOffer is a small, fast-growing company (100%+ YoY growth), so you'll likely get experience on many different projects. You'll be reporting directly to Tom
, our Content Marketing Manager.
Here’s what you’ll mainly focus on when getting started. This will evolve as we grow!
- Carry out research about interviews for different roles at large companies (e.g. Google, Facebook, etc.)
- Extract insights from your research
- Turn those insights into in-depth interview guides that will be used by 1,000s of candidates to get a job
Benefits: the whole package
- Location: Remote. Our team is in the US, UK and Europe
- Competitive salary: $45-90k depending on location and experience
- Holidays: 30 days a year, plus bank holidays
- Equity: We believe in our employees sharing in our success
Our interview process is designed to discover if we would enjoy working together and if the role is a good fit for your career. We will be respectful of your time and let you know ASAP if we feel it's not a match.
- Step 1: Submit an application below
- Step 2: 45mins call with Max (CEO)
- Step 3: Take home exercise (You’ll get an Amazon voucher for your time)
- Step 4: 75mins call to discuss take home exercise with Tom and Max
- Step 5: You get an offer!
If you have any questions about the role, you should feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise just click the link below to apply for the role.