SplitBase is looking for a talented Conversion Optimization Project Manager & Analyst to join our team to assist our ecommerce conversion optimization agency in managing our clients' user research, landing pages, and digital experimentation programs.
We are leaders in conversion optimization for $10M and $100M e-commerce brands. As a conversion optimization manager, you will be responsible for supporting and directing the execution of our services, including keeping all experimentation programs on schedule, conducting analyses, and be the primary point of contact with some of our clients.
Is this the role you've been looking for?
You'll know you're the right fit for this amazing opportunity if you:
- Have at least 3+ years of experience in digital marketing, preferably at agencies and in e-commerce with $10M+ brands.
- Have fantastic communication skills, love giving presentations, and you're great at coaching others.
- Analytics is second nature to you. Not only do you know how to use tools like Google Analytics with your eyes closed and can make sense of complex data sets using Excel, but you know what you need to look for to get the answers to complex questions.
- Have a love for all things e-commerce, digital marketing, conversion optimization, and you're obsessed with finding new strategies and test ideas to increase e-commerce revenue.
- Are a wizard of project management and have no problem juggling multiple projects, clients, and deadlines with complex requirements.
- You are result-oriented and religiously set, track and plan performance KPIs and have a clear understanding of how to strategically achieve them.
- You love systems and processes and constantly think of how to scale strategies.
- You understand and work well in a startup culture. You like to move fast and are willing to take on all sorts of tasks to make sure things get done.
- You're a team player and you love to teach, inspire, and lead. You love collaborating and getting multiple people together to solve problems.
- Manage A/B testing programs and landing pages for our e-commerce clients, including timelines, budgets, and goals.
- Determine and manage KPIs for experiments and campaigns.
- Manage and configure analytics for our clients with tools such as Google Analytics, GTM, Optimizely, Convert, VWO, Optimize, and HotJar.
- Work hands-on with & manage relationships with clients to build and execute landing pages and A/B tests to grow their e-commerce sales.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research through analytics, polls, surveys, and other methods to uncover friction points in e-commerce experiences, and identify opportunities and new strategies for high-impact digital experiments.
- Be the primary point of contact with our clients' teams to manage project progress, KPIs, scope, timeline, and deliverables.
- Conduct quality assurance on all client deliverables when needed (validating test variations, proofreading, device testing).
- Proactive in generating and delivering insights, wireframing ideas for digital experiments, and working with our team of strategists, copywriters, designers, and developers to create and execute an experimentation roadmap of the highest standards.
- Conduct post-test analyses through Google Analytics and testing tools to determine the results of our tests, and document findings.
- Continuously aim to identify and suggest areas for improvement in our processes.
- 3+ years in a digital marketing and project management role coordinating efforts across teams at an e-commerce company of at least $10M+, or at an agency managing e-commerce brands of the same size.
- Proven track record of creating, managing, and optimizing landing pages and A/B tests.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, and comfortable communicating with clients and potential clients at all levels. You're able to naturally control the room, and communicate metrics and analyses in a clear, actionable manner.
- Strong attention to detail, deadlines, and accuracy with minimum supervision.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, and comfortable with project management and time management techniques.
- Testing software experience (E.g.: Optimizely, Convert, Optimize, VWO, Adobe Target, Monetate, Evergage, Maxymiser).
- Project management software experience (Asana, Airtable, etc).
- Advanced expertise in web analytics, data analysis, and digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Hotjar, Clicktale, etc.
- Mastery of Excel / Google Sheets
- Experience working with Figma, Photoshop, or other design software.
- Ability to effectively resolve problems and/or roadblocks independently as they occur, knowing when to escalate when necessary.
- Agency experience a plus.
- Project Management (PMP) certification a plus.
- CXL Institude certification a plus.
- Passion, energy and enthusiasm!
Working with Us
Our Values: curiosity, accountability, grit, growth-mindedness, inclusivity.
Do you ever wonder if there's something out there to make you feel more fulfilled? Empowered? To help you grow?
Do you long for a job where you can laugh, be mildly sarcastic, and have fun - even if you've got a big workload?
A job where you can generate a massive impact on the bottom lines of million-dollar retailers? All while being able to keep learning, growing, and being creative every single day?
That's what we're all about at SplitBase.
And we're not focused on bullshit awards and vanity metrics, but on real results and serious impacts, all while genuinely enjoying what we do. Our team cares 100%. If that's you, we're waiting for you.
Know that we're home to some of the brightest and smartest conversion optimizers in Canada. If you get hired at SplitBase it's because you are amazing at what you do.
We don't tolerate mediocrity. The only way we know is to always be in it to win it.
A few more advantages of working with us...
- We're remote-first but also have an office in Montreal's Mile End. You'll have the flexibility to work from anywhere most of the time, with meetings at the office a few times a week. You can even have your own desk if you'd like.
- Work on projects that directly impact the growth of some of the world's leading ecommerce companies. Have an impact.
- Learn cutting-edge strategies constantly from people who strive to be better every day.
- Freedom - we don't micromanage and your schedule is always flexible. As long as you achieve your goals, we'll support you!
- Paid vacation days.
- Health insurance.
- Access to Dialogue's health concierge for speedy access to doctors and other healthcare services for you and your family.
- Competitive salary.
- Your roles and responsibilities in the company can grow with you. And we'll support your personal and professional development to help you achieve that.
Is this the job you've been looking for? Apply now!