Tongal is seeking a Creative Project Coordinator who will work closely with the Tongal Creative Project Managers and Accounts teams to ensure the successful execution of projects hosted on the Tongal platform. This person will be an integral part of the dynamic, remote and growing team that is responsible for delivering excellent creative work for some of the biggest advertisers and studios in the world. The ideal candidate is digitally savvy, appreciates good creative, likes a fast-paced, rapidly changing startup environment and enjoys working closely with creatives and clients everyday.
This full-time, entry-level position provides a pathway into the Tongal organization a well as multiple opportunities for advancement. Ideal candidates will have strong areas of interest in marketing, advertising, feature film, television or digital video content development and production, and be ready for both independent action and teamwork.
What you’ll do:
- Assist Creative Project Managers in managing a set of projects by leveraging the unique Tongal process and technology platform
- Help craft “challenge briefs,” to translate a client’s key communication objectives into engaging community-facing briefs to generate excitement, encourage participation and deliver results
- Architect projects on the website using Tongal’s propriety software and technology
- Facilitate, participate, and take copious notes in client and creator calls.
- Facilitate communication between clients and the Tongal creative community including the delivery of creative notes to ensure everyone is “on the same page”
- Coordinate the curation of a high volume of concepts, filmmaker pitches, and premium digital content with a critical, creative, and inspired eye
- Facilitate and coordinate internal alignment across Tongal’s internal Production and Accounts teams.
- Coordinate product shipments to Tongal filmmakers
- Participate in and have a voice during team meetings
- Increase efficiency by generating new ideas about better ways to leverage Tongal’s robust technology platform
- Keep tabs on the deployment of all Tongal content “in the wild”
- Engineer and execute special projects as needed
- Opportunity to work remotely (US only)
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision)
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited paid vacation
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2-3 years of relevant experience working with creatives and clients in dynamic advertising or video production
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant area of interest (Communications, PR, Media Studies, Film, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including zero fault writing and proofreading skills
- Strong, witty, creative writing skills, outstanding taste and a love of storytelling
- Expert in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Suite (Gmail, Slides, Sheets, etc) and Slack. Bonus if you are familiar with Click-Up.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working and delivering to multiple stakeholders from internal and external teams.
- Bonus – Native Spanish Speaker
Tongal is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions based on merit. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.