eScale, a division of Success Agency, builds and maintains custom websites for our eCommerce clients. We are launching a CRO service and are looking for a Growth Strategist to help us create and execute a CRO service focused on increasing our clients’ profits. This is an opportunity to join a growth-focused team and help us build the future.
As a CRO Growth Strategist, you’ll lead in planning and executing strategies to increase our eCommerce clients’ profits. You’ll work closely with our internal team (Program Manager, Integrations Specialist, UX Specialist, and Front End Developer) and the client to plan and implement CRO strategies for our eCommerce clients.
You’ll work primarily with D2C clients doing $5mm - $50mm annually.
Our primary objectives are to increase our clients’ current profitability and help them scale profitably. This includes CRO services which focus on Conversion Rates, AOV, LTV, and ROAS.
- Perform 360-degree analysis of clients’ eCommerce platform for CRO opportunities
- Develop a backlog of hypotheses to test along with data and reasoning for each
- Provide strategic direction and analysis to eScale clients in a way that speaks their language
- Build and maintain a library of standard best practices to reference in creating website audits
- Collaborate with the internal team, including Account Management, UX, Integrations, and Development to guide on the best methods to deliver value to the client
- Continually look for high leverage activities and methods which provide the greatest return on investment for our clients.
- Present strategic recommendations, along with data, to clients.
- Provide outcome-based analysis of in-flight and completed initiatives
- 4+ years of experience in CRO, with a focus on eCommerce
- Experience with eCommerce growth basics, including UX, Analytics, and Checkout optimization.
- An understanding of digital advertising, including Facebook and Google Ads (this CRO Growth Strategist role does not include ads management, though close familiarity with how users reach the website is important)
- Deep familiarity with platforms including Google Optimize, VWO, Google Analytics, HotJar, and UsabilityHub (or similar).
- Full understanding of standard eCommerce KPIs
- Ability to analyze and summarize data into actionable insights
- This is a full-time position (approx. 40 hours per week)
- Our team generally works on Eastern Time. The ideal candidate will likely be based in North America and residing in Eastern or Central time zones.