Why Credit Repair Cloud
Wondering why we think you’ll love working at Credit Repair Cloud? Here are 5 reasons!
Stability & growth
In 2013, Daniel Rosen launched Credit Repair Cloud, the software that now powers the credit repair industry. You will be joining a stable yet fast-growing, purpose-driven, self-funded organization.
Talent will surround you
We have created a highly collaborative environment where everyone has a real chance to learn and grow. Your teammates are always willing to help and share their knowledge. We also encourage you to share your ideas!
Our culture and values
Our approach to hiring and working as a global team relies on valuing every individual for who they are, their belief in our movement, and their zone of genius superpowers!
We don’t micromanage, and we try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We trust our team members to take full responsibility and ownership for the work that they do.
You can pick where you want to work every day
At Credit Repair Cloud, we embrace the remote culture. Some of our team works from our offices while the others are spread around the world. Every day you get to work in the place that makes you most productive.
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- The opportunity to attend our Credit Repair Expo.
- Unlimited PTO. Take time off when you need it. We trust you!
- 4 weeks of paid Parental Leave.
- Paid conferences. We are big fans of continued growth.
- Annual benefits, which may include a budget for personal development.
- Profit share bonus plan.
- Free access to Nutrition, Yoga, Mindfulness, and Fitness classes.
- Employee Wellness Program.
- Fun perks & monthly activities.
- A comprehensive and paid onboarding process.
- The freedom to work from anywhere around the world.
Now that you know us let’s talk about you!
Our professional support team serves over 7,000 companies and is on the front lines of our organization.
In this role, you will help, encourage, and support our customers via email, chat, and phone.
- Fully understand Credit Repair Cloud’s business strategy, products, and our unique mission.
- Fully understand our Customer Journey, from first exposure and into an active paid user.
- Deeply care about our customers as human beings.
- Provide customer support over email, phone, and chat with unparalleled attention to detail.
- Be a positive, encouraging voice for non-technical customers who are starting a business and often feel overwhelmed.
- Have a high sense of urgency when needed and act accordingly.
- Master all our products and services.
- Work with the team and your manager to improve our processes.
- You’re highly skilled in technical customer support.
- You love solving problems.
- Advocate for our customers internally.
- You love doing things efficiently, and you have tons of common sense.
- You are an accountable, punctual, responsible, mature professional with discipline and requires little supervision post-training period.
- You have strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills. You’ll need to be able to communicate over the phone with our customers.
- You are confident.
- You are tech literate. Learning new tools and playing with new software fills you with joy, not dread. Relevant experience with CRM software (we use HubSpot) and support software (we use Zendesk) is a huge plus.
- You genuinely care about our customers, your work, and the team.
- You are self-motivated.
- You are an inquisitive person, and you always want to learn new things.
- You want to improve processes and strive when you’re given the freedom to do so.
- You are always on top of things. Nothing slips through the cracks.
- You have the ability to work in a quiet environment for making calls, and a strong internet connection is a must.
- Availability to work PST business hours, and weekends.
Interested? Click Apply to this job to join the movement!
Credit Repair Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with a diverse staff. We hire globally for talent and drive and value members by work deliverables and passion. No matter what race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law, we are all equal here.
We encourage every talented and qualified person to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc.)