- The fastest email experience in the world
- The most wanted product on Product Hunt, with 400K+ people on our waitlist
- Loved and adored: see what our customers say
Our customers get through their inbox twice as fast; many see inbox zero for the first time in years.
Come shape the future of email, communication, and productivity!
BUILD LOVE 💜
At Superhuman, we deeply understand how to build products people love
. We incorporate fun and play; we infuse magic and joy; we make experiences that amaze and delight.
It all starts with the right team — a team that deeply cares about values, customers, and each other.
CREATE MASSIVE IMPACT 🚀
We're not solving a small problem, and we're not addressing a small market. We're going after email; the one activity that consumes more of our work day than any other.
Our ambition doesn't stop there. Next: calendars, notes, contacts, tasks. We are building the productivity platform of the future.
DO THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE 🌟
We made products at Apple, Google, LinkedIn, Peloton, Flipboard, and Facebook. We founded Rapportive (acquired by LinkedIn), LiveRamp (acquired for $310M), and built pry (used by 25% of Ruby developers). Our investors include Andreessen Horowitz, First Round Capital, Sam Altman, and the founders of Gmail, Stripe, AngelList, Intercom.
This time, we're swinging for beyond the fences. We are building a household brand and a worldwide organization. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and we hope you are too.
As a Customer Onboarding Team Manager, you will build and lead a team of Customer Onboarding Specialists to conduct 1:1 Onboardings to delight our customers around the world.
- Hire, train and develop our team of Customer Onboarding Specialists
- Create and improve sales, onboarding, success and support training materials
- Coach the team to achieve their goals
- Identify and lead projects to improve customer experience
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to measure and enhance efforts
- Partner with other teams to further improve the customer onboarding experience
- Help to build a delightful work environment for the onboarding team
SOUND LIKE YOU? 🙌
Experience: You have 3 years of experience managing teams and 8 years of overall experience in Customer Success, Account Management, or Inside Sales
Leadership: You have a track record of managing and developing high-performing, inclusive, and mission-driven teams.
Delight and empathy: You deeply understand how customers think. You can accurately predict how changes will make them feel. You enjoy creating delight.
Excellent communication: You are comfortable and confident sharing your thoughts in person or in writing. You can engage constructively in discussion with your colleagues and peers.
Efficient: You have fantastic organization and time-management skills.
Collaborator: You can influence and partner with a diverse team to achieve business results.
Growth mindset: You embrace challenges, welcome feedback, and see effort as the path to mastery. You believe that you and others can always learn and grow.
Ownership: You take initiative to find solutions and focus on what must be done to create success.
Grit: You pursue challenging goals with passion and courage.
Proactively positive: You demonstrate care and awareness for how your actions and words make others feel. You find ways to move forward from challenges stronger and happier. You choose to interpret situations positively rather than negatively.
Location: We're open to you working out of a home office anywhere on the East Coast of North America
Taking Care of Your Future 🙏
- Medical, dental and vision insurance: 100% coverage for you, 60% coverage for all your dependents.
- Voluntary insurance: short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance.
- 401(k) plan (non-company matching).
Generous Time Off 🏝
- Take as much vacation as you like!
- Flexible parental leave.
Investing in Your Growth ✍️
- $3000 per year towards your professional development.
- Allyship education program to help build your best self.
Setting You Up For Success 🧑🏻💻👩🏾💻
- Custom MacBook Pro.
- $3000 budget for workstation setup.
- All your lunches catered or expensed.
- Flexible spending accounts for commuter costs, dependent care, and healthcare expenses.
At Superhuman, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.