ContentFly (YC W21) is building the Mailchimp for Content Marketing. We're a team of top performers from world class companies, backed by Khosla Ventures, YCombinator & other top tier investors.
We're one of the fastest growing Series A companies in the world, scaling from $300k to $3.5m in ARR in less than a year. We continue to grow at 25% MoM.
Boasting a world class talent marketplace, cutting edge content creation AI & pure smart product building, we have an opportunity to build a product every marketing org on the planet needs: an all-in-one platform for great content marketing.
Do you have an eye for good writing? Are you well organized? Ready to start your career in a company that's gone from $0 to $150m in valuation in less than half a year? Read on.
- Scan incoming customer briefs and ping CSM if it needs work
- Manage queue of multiple jobs ensuring that writers are claiming jobs and deadlines are being met
- Scan incoming customer content briefs, and work with CSM to enhance the brief if needed
- Manage queue of content and assign appropriate writers on our platform to content pieces
- Ensure timely completion of content requests on our platform
- Collaborate with writers on our platform to ensure any questions are addressed and content is completed to a high degree of quality
- Background in journalism or content/copywriting strongly preferred
- Well organized, efficient & productive
- Extremely strong writing chops
- Simply put: you work hard, are well organized, and eager to practice servant leadership
- Project management or client facing experience is a plus
- Knowledge of SEO/content marketing is a BIG plus
- Above market salary + options
- Unlimited vacation/PTO
- Fully remote & distributed
- Free laptop + home office budget
- Physical + mental health budgets
- We'll fly you around the world multiple times a year to hang out with the team in interesting places