ContentFly (YC W21) is building the Mailchimp for Content Marketing. We're a team of top performers from world class companies, backed by Khosla Ventures, Y-Combinator & other top tier investors.
We're one of the fastest growing Series A companies in the world, scaling from $300k to $3.5m in ARR in less than a year. We continue to grow at 25% MoM.
Boasting a world class talent marketplace, cutting edge content creation AI & pure smart product building, we have an opportunity to build a product every marketing org on the planet needs: an all-in-one platform for great content marketing.
ContentFly is currently looking for a Weekend Customer Operations Associate. The associate will play a key role in managing our customer operations on Saturdays and Sundays. The position will require a combination of customer service experience, project management, and marketing experience to be able to manage the coordination of content requests our customers send in.
- Scan incoming customer content briefs, and work with Customer Success Managers to enhance the brief if needed
- Manage queue of content and assign appropriate writers on our platform to content pieces
- Manage queue of multiple jobs ensuring that writers are claiming jobs and deadlines are being met
- Ensure timely completion of content requests on our platform
- Collaborate with writers on our platform to ensure any questions are addressed and content is completed to a high degree of quality
- Collaborate with customers as needed to ensure any updates related to their content requests are shared, and questions resolved
- Background in journalism or content/copywriting strongly preferred
- Well organized, efficient & productive
- Extremely strong writing chops
- Simply put: you work hard, are well organized, and eager to practice servant leadership
- Project management or client facing experience is a plus
- Knowledge of SEO/content marketing is a BIG plus
- Self sufficiency: Our team is small and works independently, so you'll be successful if you're able to onboard quickly, research the answers to questions, and rely on past experience to make judgment calls with little to no hand-holding.
- Based in the U.S or Canada and able work in Eastern or Pacific timezones