TreeNewal Certified Arborist is looking for two DFW native Customer Relations & Project Assistants to work 100% Remotely who will be responsible for handling incoming and follow-up calls, as well as clerical tasks related to new and current customers. As the first point of contact for our valued customers, you will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, scheduling appointments for a team of arborists, entering and updating customer information, sending invoices for consultation fees, as well as emails confirming the appointments set. Additional communications include follow-up calls on pending estimates.
In order for you to be selected as a candidate, it is imperative that you are highly proficient with Google Workforce/Suite, and extremely tech savvy, a quick learner, and has proven success using and learning new CRM systems and other software. Speaking professionally and clearly, and a pleasing personality with a “team player” mindset is also a prerequisite.
PLEASE READ ALL REQUIREMENTS BEFORE APPLYING.
* A RESUME AND COVER LETTER ARE REQUIRED. *
- Handling incoming calls and other timely verbal and written external and internal communications.
- Recording information as needed with a high degree of detail.
- Managing multiple calendars at the same time and utilizing in-depth knowledge of the DFW Metroplex and Google Maps to appropriately schedule customers with an arborist.
- Following up with missed calls and other leads in a timely manner.
- Creating and entering information into databases.
- Updating systems with current customer information.
- Creating outgoing invoices and other communications pertaining to the customer’s appointments, service needs, and inquiries.
- DFW native, with in-depth knowledge of the Metroplex area and approximate travel time required between locations.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Three years minimum proven of Customer Service Experience and success.
- In addition to Customer Service Experience, administrative experience as an office assistant or virtual assistant.
- Excellent and professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Warm personality with a “team player” attitude.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Energy to maintain a fast-paced work environment during our busiest seasons, and able to manage pressure and stress well.
- Ability and proven success multitasking and prioritizing projects and duties.
- Demonstrated dependability.
- Highly proficient with Google Workforce/Suite.
- Proven success using and learning new CRM systems and other software.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Ability and willingness to participate in rotating Saturday on-call needs a few hours approximately once a month.
- Ability and willingness to learn about arborlogical matters to better serve our customers.
- Prior experience working from home preferred, but not mandatory.
- Home Office Set Up - Must have space that is completely quiet and void of children, pets and interruptions.
- Have a valid driver license.