We're looking for a remote Customer Success Executive to join our team to help grow our start-up SmartrMail
and improve email marketing for commerce. Come join us growing the highest rated marketing app on Shopify!
About SmartrMail 📧
The standard in email marketing sucks, especially for commerce. As a merchant, you're either stuck with a basic platform that sends bulk newsletters your customers hate, or you can upgrade to an enterprise tool which you pay too much for and will never have time to properly configure.
SmartrMail is the easiest way for merchants to send best practice emails and automations, so they can grow their business. Within minutes merchants have a template that matches their site, automations tailored to their customers journeys, and recommendations with products based on customer data. This saves merchants' valuable time, delights their customers, and gets them sales.
We have 300+ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ reviews and a 4.9/5 rating on Shopify, the highest of all email marketing apps.
We're a small, friendly, remote-first team of 15, spread across Australia and Europe but growing fast. We care deeply about technology, a great user experience, and making life better for ecommerce merchants.
We’re backed by some of Australia’s top VCs including Artesian and Startmate/Blackbird
Our customer success stack: Intercom, Zoom, Pipedrive, Shipright, Notion
At SmartrMail we believe rockstar customer success performs the sales function best. Our CS team members are bold self-starters, who are not shy to pick up a phone (really a laptop with Zoom) and follow up with leads. Our CS team members are essentially inside sales people with expert product and strategy knowledge.
This role is remote-first, but you must be able to cover US Pacific business hours (9-5). Ideally you're located in the US or Canada.
- Convert leads to trials and trials to customers on sales and onboarding calls on Zoom
- Grow our agency partner program by building a pipeline of prospective agency partners and providing VIP support to them while they set up our app for their clients
- Fast, friendly chat support in English on Intercom with customers and potential customers to help sort out issues, suggest strategies, and explain the SmartrMail app. (2 or 4 hours per day depending on daylight savings)
- Proactive customer success strategy support calls with high-value users
- Work closely with the Product team to help identify issues and bugs, and also work out new features based on customer feedback.
- KPI’s for the role are ongoing customer NPS and conversion rate from Trials to Customer.
- Excellent with written English, as the role is chat (text) support in English
- Excellent or native speaker in spoken English to walk-through the app and answer questions on calls with trials.
- Experienced with customer success, business development, or channel sales (+1 year minimum)
- Someone who enjoys talking to customers, a quick learner who can think on their feet, wear multiple hats and evolve with a growing startup
- In love with technology and the internet
- Passion for excellent UX across all things web and mobile
- A friendly self-starter, who can take a project and run with it
- Experienced working remote
Bonus Points For:
- Start up experience, or experience across commerce or Shopify.
- Email marketing or other marketing experience
- Any web development skills (HTML, CSS)
Why Join The Team?
- Grow an awesome product that people love
- Friendly, flexible team and work environment, potential to progress and learn in a growing start up
- Annual retreat. Our 2019 retreat was in Lisbon, covid had different plans for 2020.
- Self-learning budget for books, conferences and courses
- Get hands-on experience learning and actually applying your skills everyday
- Opportunity to work across a company in different roles like sales, marketing and product development
Office locations: Remote-first. However we do have offices in Australia (Melbourne & Adelaide) and Lithuania (Vilnius)