Who We Are
GlossGenius is one of the industry’s quickest growing business management platforms across the beauty and wellness space. Every single day, tens of thousands of small businesses rely on GlossGenius to run their entire business.
Here are some highlights that we’re proud of:
- With no sales team, our customer base has grown almost exclusively through a robust word-of-mouth channel, which speaks to the strength of the customer experience with our product
- Customers are obsessed with our products
- We just launched gorgeous card readers that customers are RAVING about
- An 90 day rolling customer satisfaction score of 98%
- Named “Best of the Best Salon Software” by leading industry publication Beauty LaunchPad.
Where You Fit In
As a Customer Success Expert at GlossGenius, you’ll help us deliver a best-in-class customer experience for our business-owners by addressing questions via email, phone, and text as well as troubleshooting issues. We are looking for a people-person who’s passionate about delighting customers, and has an eye for opportunities to improve our customer experience. You'll be joining a quickly-growing and amazing team!
- Learn constantly, starting with mastery of all the ins and outs of our product
- Develop communication skills by answering support tickets via text, email, and phone
- Work with new customers to learn their goals and challenges in order to deliver faster product value through effective ticket responses
- Actively identify potential at risk customers and experiment with de-escalation and troubleshooting techniques
- Measure and report the successes and challenges of initiatives
- Improve our existing internal processes and create new resources
- Design and run customer-facing webinars (in collaboration with the team), including subjects on getting starting and using GlossGenius effectively
You are perfect for this role if…
- You’re an exceptional and engaging communicator both verbally and in writing.
- Your favorite moment is when the bulb lights up over a customer's head because you've helped them achieve their goals. You aren't just supporting your customers --you are educating them and enabling their business.
- You have a proven track record of learning and communicating new technologies.
- You love finding easier and better ways to do things.
- You understand what it means to be part of a rapid growth startup and you're excited to be an integral part of one.
- You have 1+ years of experience in customer success (preferably supporting a technology product).
- Empathy is your middle name (okay, not really).
- Bonus if you speak another language fluently!
At GlossGenius, we celebrate our differences and are committed to creating a workplace where all employees feel supported and empowered to do their best work. We believe this benefits not only our employees but our product, customers, and community as well. GlossGenius is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.