Do you have a passion for building relationships with clients and delivering exceptional results to them? At Wellbe, we believe that a better, digitally enabled patient experience is key to transforming healthcare. Our mission is to unleash the full value of the technology to empower patients as partners with their healthcare providers to make healthcare more accessible, effective and affordable for them.
Do you find play delving into data? Does the thought of working with technology to take healthcare down a different path sound intriguing? As a Customer Success Manager at Wellbe, you will own the experience, growth and retention of your customers as you prove value to them through data driven impact.
Wellbe Inc is headquartered in Madison, WI. The Customer Success Manager role is exempt and full-time. This can be a local or remote role.
How you will add value:
- Own the customer experience; shaping the relationship, defining goals and deliverables and ensuring clear communication across the customer life cycle
- Be consultative and solutions-oriented in your understanding and problem-solving of the customer’s challenges goals
- Be passionate about our solutions and the value delivered to customers
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience through strong relationship management as you create customer advocates
- Use data to find insights, present them to your clients and collaborate on how they can be used to maximize client and patient impact
- Grow the client’s value and use of Wellbe solutions by solving their problems and demonstrating to them how Wellbe is their answer
- Collaborate with internal teams and be the internal voice of the customer
- Partner with account management to help ensure expansion opportunities and renewals are identified, managed and closed successfully
Knowledge and skills you need to be successful:
- Experience creating structured road maps that drive adoption
- Ability to influence change in complex organizations
- Engaging phone and video presence, great energy but also poised, confident and professional
- Experience working closely with clinicians and healthcare executives
- Adept at business reviews and facilitating engaging meetings
- Active listener with knack for asking open questions
- Experience managing multiple projects at the same time and meeting deadlines
- Able to anticipate customer risks and issues and be proactive in addressing them
- Master of working in a fast-paced environment where rapid change and continuous innovation are the norm
- A passion for data analysis, experienced with working with reports and analytics to influence process improvement and drive key results
- Intellectual curiosity that fuels inquisition, self learning and autonomy
- BA/BS degree required, Master’s degree in related field preferred
- Minimum of 5+ years of customer success experience with SaaS solutions for direct patient care or patient engagement required
- Must have knowledge and experience with health system structure, EMR(s), working with various levels of leadership and clinicians
- Healthcare clinical, administration, or operations background highly preferred
- Once business travel resumes, on average travel will be 25% of the time
Wellbe offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package that includes:
All the things you’d expect (health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), short- and long-term disability, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance and healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts, paid holidays)
- Self-directed (use it as you need it) PTO and generous family leave for maternity, paternity and adoption
- Flexible schedule and working location
- Growth grants for each teammate to boost skills and learning
- Pet insurance
Apply: If you’d like to explore what working on our team is about, send us your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.
Check out our website
for additional information.
Because our team members are trusted to handle sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired. Wellbe participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information once you’ve been hired and complete the Form I-9.