Seeking a detailed and self-motivated individual to serve the role of Customer Success Representative. This role is part of the Customer Service Department, responsible for the ongoing support and training of the Square1 Credit Suite software.
We need and have a culture that supports thinking fast on your feet and being able to solve complex issues independently. Our employees have a lot of autonomy over their work, but with autonomy comes responsibility over the results produced. We are headquartered in Topeka, KS, but our employees are not limited by geography.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Knowing the ins and outs of Suntell and our products, as well as the tools used internally to manage our customers.
• Daily customer support: answering the customer service phone line and support email.
• Using web-based tools for supporting and teaching use of the software.
• Host web-based meetings, for new and existing Suntell customers, to demonstrate product functionality.
• Troubleshooting complex software and banking related issues.
• Treat our customers with sincerity, kindness and respect.
• Ensure that customer requests are handled in a prompt and professional manner.
• Work with our experienced team in always finding new ways to delight our customers.
This position comes with the potential to grow further in the company and could expand into other roles and responsibilities.
• Recommended 2 years of software support or banking/lending experience.
• Having patience and the ability to solve complex problems.
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Hard worker with a history of getting things done carefully, efficiently and promptly.
• Ability to switch gears quickly and readjust your focus appropriately.
• Self-motivated team player willing to jump in and help both customers and teammates.