Customer Success Specialist (CSS), is responsible for the onboarding, team adoption, expansion, tier upgrades & overall success of customers using Jetpack Workflow's cloud-based application. These customers are traditionally in the accounting, bookkeeping, tax, and financial industry.
This is a fast-paced, high-volume role that requires the ability to have excellent communication & organizational skills (attention to detail).
This individual will quickly build direct relationships via virtual meetings, email, chat, and phone communications with our customers from around the world while demonstrating the utility & best practices of Jetpack Workflow. CSS's create custom videos, screenshots, update our knowledge database, lead virtual training, conduct webinars, call existing customers who need assistance with the application, and do everything possible to ensure customer satisfaction in every interaction.
Our team embodies our company's value of service. To that end, our CSS's are empowered to go above and beyond the normal to achieve incredible service for our customers.
Our CSS's work functionally at times in Jetpack's support & billing department as well. All the CSS's are trained on customer billing and support in order to cover the support role(s) as needed for sick leave, vacations & holidays to create redundancy in the two departments.
The role also works cross-functionally with the sales, product, and marketing teams, along with other internal departments, to ensure customer satisfaction throughout the customer journey.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides professional courteous, timely service when addressing customers.
- Cultivate customer relationships as a trusted advisor in a professional consultative manner
- Create & execute high-level presentations, webinars, training demonstrations as needed
- Increases revenue by adding user seat count with existing customers along with upgrading service packages (product tiers) and/or subscription plans (monthly to annually)
- Achieves goals for metrics; retention (churn), expansions, upgrades, and renewals by focusing on maximizing the customer experience with every touchpoint.
- Identify on a monthly basis accounts that may be at risk of churning and reach out to them proactively for increased retention.
- Take ownership of first-line resolutions in a positive and professional manner.
- Elegantly assist disruptive or upset customers ensuring that every experience is positive
- Provides knowledgeable insight into the product, assisting customers in need, by proactively identifying problems, and finding solutions in real-time.
- Is an advocate for both customers and the company in identifying issues and promoting improvements (processes, product features, etc).
- Creating/updating processes to ensure the customer's overall happiness (updating webinar material, onboarding files/process, Jetpack university courses, product integrations, etc)
- Works on various special projects as requested.
- Represents the company & participates as an exhibitor or attendee at events/conferences
- Executes best practices in a variety of software applications to ensure a complete and timely flow of information as requested.
- Attends and participates in training, informational seminars, learning-based meetings, and other sessions in an effort to advance individual knowledge of applications, communication techniques, product and company functions.
- Demonstrate an ability to quickly absorb and make use of new information.
- Has minimum 1-2 yrs of customer success experience.
- Experience with software company customer success role is a plus (SaaS preferred)
- Experience with applications software solutions; Hubspot, intercom, stripe, Slack, Zoom, Google suite
- Strong video & verbal communication skills with a can-do, positive attitude.
- Strong interpersonal skills working with all internal and external personnel.
- Speak clearly and concisely. Convey information clearly and effectively
- Constructively work under pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Sense of urgency, able to prioritize multiple tasks, ability to adapt
- Ability to write reports & professional business correspondence.
- Technical background and understanding of software solutions and principles
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions, objections from customers, owners, executives, managers.
- Must be a quick study of new applications.
- A Passion for problem-solving
- Ambition & high level of motivation to help customers succeed
- A willingness to contribute ideas, where the best idea wins out.
- Create a positive, upbeat, and encouraging environment
- Someone who can live out our core values of Leave it better than you found it, can stay on target, defaults to action, and serve your team and customers with humility.
- Base Salary
- Health benefits (medical, vision, dental)
- Flexible vacation policy (take time as you need it)
- Flexible work remotely from home policy
- 401K program