WorkMotion (www.workmotion.com) is a global HR platform enabling companies to hire & onboard their employees internationally, at the push of a button. It is our mission to create opportunities for anyone to work from anywhere. As work is becoming even more global and remote, there has never been a bigger chance to build a truly global HR-tech company.
About the team
Our team of Global HR Experts works on the frontline of our core business. The team makes sure that the employees of our clients are onboarded onto the WorkMotion platform and managed throughout the lifecycle of their tenure with our clients.
About the role
It's an amazing time to be at WorkMotion. We are changing the way companies hire employees around the globe but can't do it without enabling our users. The Customer Support Associate will be the first point of contact for support requests from both our clients and employees. They will be solving first level support requests via email and live chat.
What you’ll do
- Critically analyze and respond to queries from our existing clients and their employees.
- Actively route incoming requests to the appropriate function within the client operations or product team
- Track requests through the resolution process and make sure they are 100% resolved
- Ensure client and employee satisfaction through outstanding customer service
- Assist in improving our internal knowledge system by providing direct feedback on quality of stored knowledge
What you’ll need
- Fluency in written and spoken English (Fluency in German is a huge plus)
- 1+ year(s) experience in a similar role
- A customer-centric approach to resolving issues
- Be an effective collaborator; supportive of other team members in their success
- Ability to monitor the progress of your requests and anticipate roadblocks