At Insycle, our mission is to make it easy to manage and work with data.
For marketing, sales, support, and operations teams with growing CRM databases, Insycle automates data maintenance so that they can focus on high-impact activities and optimizing processes, instead of running complicated CRM data maintenance tasks by hand.
Insycle, the modern platform to organize, cleanse, and update CRM data, is a beloved SaaS product used by thousands of users from more than 80 countries. Product overview video: https://www.insycle.com/
We’re headquartered in New York City.
As Customer Support Specialist you will be tasked with providing a superior customer experience to our users. You will help users understand how to use the product in order to accomplish their goals.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Answer users' questions using chat and email.
- Train users using Zoom video meetings and Loom video recordings.
- Write help articles.
- Reach out to users that are struggling and help them succeed.
- Onboard new users and guide them.
- Improve onboarding and learning experience.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Previous experience at a software product company in a similar role.
- Ability to learn quickly and become an expert in the product.
- High-quality writing and oral communication skills.
- Work experience with HubSpot or Salesforce or other CRM.
- Work experience with Intercom and Excel.
- 80% overlap with US timezone working hours.
- Ability to work remotely effectively.
QUALITIES WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Work independently, fast learner.
- Disciplined and goal-oriented.
- Compassionate, personable, genuine desire to help others.
- Ability to convey ideas in a simple way.
- Analytical skills, detail-oriented. Technically savvy, but not too technical.
- Comfortable speaking in Zoom video meetings.