, we're building the sales communication platform of the future. With our roots as the very first sales CRM to include built-in calling, we're leading the industry toward eliminating manual processes and helping companies to close more deals - faster.
Since our founding in 2013, we've grown to become a profitable, 100% globally distributed team of 40 high-performing, happy people that are dedicated to building a product our customers love.
We are hiring Customer Support to help us provide an excellent service experience to our customers. Join a team that has been working remotely for 6+ years.
About The Role
In this Customer Support role, you will be responsible for handling support inquiries during US business hours. You will be reporting to the Manager of Customer Support (Joseph Sterner
). Our "support stack" includes Help Scout, Sift, Stripe, Twilio, Plivo, Guru and Asana.
This role requires a high level of independence and immediate responsibility. Our main focus is the support ticket queue, however you will also be responsible for leading individual projects/initiatives outside of the queue as the need arises.
You’re comfortable working in a fast-paced remote environment with a small and talented team where you're supported in your efforts to grow professionally. You are able to manage your time well, communicate effectively and collaborate in a fully distributed environment.
You are someone that has a healthy sense of curiosity who enjoys taking things apart and putting them back together.
- 2 years direct support experience working in a SaaS environment
- Physically based in the CT or MT time zones
- High-level of proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal
- Experience working in a remote capacity
Nice to haves
- Technical/coding experience (This includes VoIP, email, network management, APIs, etc)
- Deep knowledge of SaaS + CRM landscape (Experienced user of other sales platforms, or programs frequently integrated with Close)
- Respond to customer support tickets and take support calls during CT/MT business hours
- Escalating issues to senior support staff and engineering as needed
- Fraud prevention/detection
- Billing reconciliation
- Writing bug reports
- Coordinating with Success to provide extra support to large customers
- Maintaining help center documentation and creating content for new/updated features
Why work with us?
Culture video 💚
Our story and team 🚀
- 100% remote-first company (we believe in trust and autonomy)
- 2 x annual team retreats ✈️ (Lisbon Retreat Video) - when travel is appropriate
- 4 x quarterly virtual summits
- 7 weeks PTO (includes company-wide winter holiday break)
- 2 additional PTO days every year with the company
- 1 month paid sabbatical every 5 years
- $200/month co-working stipend
- Revenue Share (after 1 year)
- Paid parental leave (10 wks primary caregiver / 4 wks secondary caregiver)
- 99% premiums paid for excellent medical and dental coverage, including an HSA option (US residents)
- 401k matching at 6% (US residents)
- Dependent care FSA (US residents)
, everyone has a voice. We encourage transparency and practicing a mature approach to the work-place. In general, we don’t have strict policies, we have guidelines. Work/Life harmony is an important part of our organization - we believe you bring your best to work when you practice self care (whatever that looks like for you).
We come from 12 countries and 16 states; a collection of talented humans rich in diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and cultures. Twice a year we meet up somewhere around the world to spend time with one another. We see these retreats as an opportunity to strengthen the social fiber of our community. This team is growing in more ways than one - we’ve recently launched 11 babies (and counting!).
Unanimously, our favorite and most impactful value is “Build a house you want to live in.” We strive to make decisions that are authentic for our organization. At Close, we have a high care factor for one another, in making an awesome product and championing the success of our customers.