Do you love helping others?
If YES, we have a position for you.
What we do
We are a fun-loving data enthusiasts’ company, who loves helping customers realize their websites’ full potential. Paying attention to those who pay attention to you is more than a phrase for us. It is a way of life.
We are looking for someone to join our frontline team and support us in providing the best Customer Experience to our customers. At the heart of everything we do is helping others. Helping customers choose the right plan, setting things up on their site, and resolving challenges. The customer’s success is paramount to everything we do.
- 2+ years of experience in a fast pace Customer Support/Success role at a SaaS company.
- Native-level written & spoken English
- Excellent proactive written communication skills
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical customers
- Problem-solving skills
- You understand how websites work. You have experience with troubleshooting HTML and CSS issues using web browser-based developer tools
- Continuous improvement mindset where you strive to better yourself and the customer experience.
Nice to have:
- You are a quick study (fast learner) who will ask questions when you do not understand something
- Experience with tools like Zendesk/HelpScout
- 1+ years experience at an analytics SaaS company
- 1+ year experience with subscription sales
- 2+ years working in a remote environment
If you are interested
We are offering a full-time position working from 8 am to 4 pm Pacific Time. Send us a resume and cover letter in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your cover letter tell us three things:
- In one paragraph, share with us your customer service vision? What does customer service mean to you?
- List and describe your top 3 strengths and 1 weakness that make you a stand out Customer Service rep.
- Share with us why you are applying for this job?
Good luck to all applicants.