Our product allows event organizers to post their event details, connect a Square account, and start selling tickets to their events. SimpleTix is one of the fastest-growing event registration platforms. We’ve been in business since 2009. Over the years we’ve consistently taken feedback from our customers to build a better experience.
We believe in being available to our customers starting when they need help getting their events created.
The Role and Who We’re Looking For:
We call this role a “Customer Support Specialist” for a reason-your role is to ensure that customers are happy with SimpleTix. Good customer service seeks to understand a customer’s situation and help them resolve that situation at the first point of contact. Great customer service seeks to resolve that customer’s need and translate that need back to the business to ensure that we improve-sometimes in tiny ways-and avoid any customer having a similar confusion moving forward. Incredible customer service does not just that but seeks to listen to what’s not being said, read between the lines and take that back to make the experience better-for that customer and everyone after that one. We believe our customers deserve incredible customer care. So, if you do too, and you love to help people, can’t stand the idea of anyone ever being confused, or have anything other than a surprisingly delightful experience working with us, we’d love for you to apply.
What you will do specifically
- Engage customers experiencing difficulty in a friendly and comforting manner. Build trust and empathy with our customers by understanding and teaching them how to use SimpleTix and have the best experience with the platform.
- Resolve various support issues the customer is experiencing in a timely manner. These issues can be resolved over the phone or on a Zoom call.
- Ability to build custom event pages and seating charts.
- CSS and HTML skills are required
- Must possess Photoshop skills
- Act like a detective to investigate issues (often includes logging into our customers’ software and being able to recreate the issue consistently)
Skills and experience that will aid success in this role
- 2+ years working in a technical support role
- 1+ years working at a SaaS startup (<50 employees)
- Good understanding of HTML and CSS, and familiarity with web technologies
Comfort and confidence with using the browser console and other debugging tools
Empathy with customers' goals, frustrations, and circumstances
- You have a fully functioning workstation and a quiet place to work (and take calls) with a high-speed internet connection
- You are able to work in the Americas timezone (i.e. based in 🇨🇦 🇲🇽 🇧🇷 🇨🇱 🇺🇸 etc.)
- This is your full-time job (no other part-time roles)
- Must be available 40 hrs a week
- Core: Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday
- 8 Hours Each Day
- Fluency (written and verbal) in English