We are looking for a talented Data Analyst to join our Marketing team. Their primary responsibilities will be owning our data warehouse, creating reports, segmenting customer bases, understanding cohorts, and building audiences. They will need to unify the data our team uses and uncover trends to provide actionable insights the marketing team can execute on.
You will be responsible for data setup, accuracy, and reporting in our analysis tools (Hubspot, Woopra, Google Analytics, and Metabase).
What You’ll Do:
- Guide stakeholders and Marketers towards making better decisions with data insight.
- Own and maintain our data warehouse
- Ensure the integrity and cleanliness of the data and schema in our data warehouse
- Proactively look at traffic and conversions, segmenting our customers and advising where we need to focus for top-of-funnel attraction
- Generate actionable insights based on complex data and analysis
- Understand user flows, funnels, and helping our marketing team build optimal paths
- Conduct market research
- Translate questions from the team into answers from our data
- Prepare reports on customer behavior, competitor activity, and marketing effectiveness
- Design, implement, and maintain reporting dashboards and KPIs with emphasis on automation
- Manage and set up integrations between our data sources and reporting tools (Segment, Hubspot, Woopra, GA, etc
What We’re Looking for:
- High proficiency in SQL, math, and statistics
- Great collaboration and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Great data visualization skills - experience telling stories with data
- Experience with data warehouses
- Expertise in defining and building meaningful metrics and KPIsBonus
- Experience with Metabase
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails.
- Experience working with Woopra, VWO, Segment, Google Analytics, Wordpress, and HubSpot
- Worked closely within a marketing team before and have a working knowledge of digital strategy
- Previous experience with a SaaS or high growth e-commerce company
is a fast-growing startup in the time tracking and project management space that fully embraces remote work. We care about job security and provide a career path for years to come (we’ve run the company using positive cash flow from day one and are carefully growing the team and business). We are looking for someone to join our team that is as committed as we are to continue and catalyze this growth.
We offer a long-term (years, our hope is forever) full-time (40 hrs/wk) contract role. We are looking for outstanding professionals with a high level of accountability who love to have the freedom to work where they want and when they want.
We like to work smarter, not harder. At Hubstaff, one of our biggest concerns is related to work-life/family balance. As so, we also offer additional perks and bonuses to our members related to time off paid (25 days/ year), parental leave, an annual allowance to buy equipment and to invest in training/workshops relevant to you. As a fully remote company with members of over 27 different countries, we also strive to have a culturally diverse and inclusive work environment that is fun and safe for everyone. Check out a little more about us