Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors be more productive, informed, and connected. As a software engineer focused on our data stack, you'll work within cross-functional delivery teams alongside other engineers, designers, and product managers in building software to help improve healthcare.
brings a diverse set of technical and cultural backgrounds and we like to think pragmatically in choosing the tools most appropriate for the job at hand.
One of Doximity's core values
is stretching ourselves. Even if you don't check off all the boxes below we encourage you to apply. Doximity is full of exceptional people that don't fit a mold, join us!
- You have professional experience developing data processing, enrichment, transformation, and integration solutions.
- You are fluent in Python and SQL.
- You are no stranger to data warehousing and designing data models.
- You are foremost an engineer, making you passionate for high code quality, automated testing, design patterns, and other engineering best practices.
- You care deeply about the data being generated. You study the data and extract insights from it before you process it.
- You are user experience and product focused. You build solutions while thinking about the impact it has on our users and enhances the product.
- You are able to work within an existing data architecture finding gaps in it and enhancing it to ensure solutions are fault tolerant, scalable, and easy to iterate upon.
- You have the ability to self-manage, prioritize, and deliver functional solutions.
- You know your way around Git and AWS services.
- You agree that concise and effective written and verbal communication is a must for a successful team.
Here's How You Will Make an Impact
- Collaborate with product managers, data analysts, and machine learning engineers to develop pipelines and ETL tasks in order to facilitate the extraction of insights.
- Build, maintain, and scale data pipelines that empower Doximity’s products.
- Establish data architecture processes and practices that can be scheduled, automated, replicated and serve as standards for other teams to leverage.
- Work alongside others in planning and carrying out the implementation of solutions that are focused on enhancing products, leading one or two projects at any given time.
Benefits & Perks
- Generous time off policy
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, vision, dental, Life/ADD, 401k, flex spending accounts, commuter benefits, equipment budget, educational resources and conference access
- Family support and planning benefits
- Pre-IPO stock incentives
- .. and much more! For a full list, see ourcareer page
More info on Doximity
We’re thrilled to be named theFastest Growing Company in the Bay Area,
and one ofFast Company’s Most Innovative Companies
. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 70% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out ourcareers page
, andengineering blog
. We’re growing steadily, and there’s plenty of opportunities for you to make an impact.
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.