Lead a high-performing, communicative and inspired team towards building the autonomous testing agent as part of the Global App Testing platform.
Why work with us?
You’ll be working in a fast feedback and deployment environment
- Deploy multiple times a day to production
- DevOps Environment: mlFlow, MLOps to SageMaker, Kubernetes, Prometheus, Grafana, Graylog, Sentry, NewRelic, GitLab, Slack & JIRA
You’ll use the latest technology and practices
- Backend: mlFlow, PyTorch, Graph-based NN, Jupyter Notebooks, Python, Sagemaker, S3
- We just started working on a new product and You will take a meaningful part in our data science efforts
You’ll grow personally and professionally
- Leadership: Mentoring, Personalised development plans, 1:1s
- Team: Friday tech talks, Retrospectives, knowledge sharing
- Quickstart: Bootcamp, Buddy System, First-day release to production.
What You'll be doing:
- Build and lead world-class ML engineers and Data Scientist that can execute on GAT product roadmap
- Give regular and clear feedback around the individual's performance
- Support team members’ growth and career development
- Actively participate in the hiring process
- Foster a culture of product ownership, technical excellence, operational efficiency and teamwork
- Design machine learning models for web, mobile autonomous testing agent
- Building a strong environment of ownership over the apps and features which are implemented.
- You will set a data science strategy for your team in a way that ladders up to the larger organisational strategy.
Product Vision & Delivery :
- Facilitate multi-functional partnership between ML engineers, data scientists to build innovative and user-friendly products.
- Lead projects to success while supporting a continuous technical innovation culture
- Lead team with Lean Startup approach (design experiment)
- Vision - You understand the overall product vision of the company, and consistently evaluate whether the contributions of you and your team fit into that vision.
- Customer focus - You have the best understanding in the business of what your customer truly needs, bringing together feedback from the likes of customer interviews and usability testing with information obtained from internal sources such as sales and customer success.
- Data analysis - You are data-driven to the core, and have the ability to use data to diagnose problems, validate features and report on product performance.
- Stakeholder management - You’re a fantastic communicator, reporting up (to management) and sideways (to stakeholders and the company) in an inspirational, clear and effective manner.
- Product intuition - You aren’t afraid to take a risk, and possess the product intuition to know when to think big (or stop) when you might be approaching the local maximum.
- Advocate and advance modern, agile software development practices.
We don't expect someone to tick every box. We are willing to train the right person who wants to learn.
- Min 4 years of commercial experience as Data Science/AI/ML Engineer or common
- Min 2 years of leadership experience (Team Lead or Manager position)
- Experience with AI (ML, NLP, Neural Networks of various types, Swarm Intelligence, etc.)
- Knowledge with Machine Learning Frameworks (PyTorch, Keras, Tensorflow, sklearn)
- Knowledge with Reinforcement Learning and deep learning
- Experience owning your own product strategy, KPIs, roadmap and backlog
- Experience using Lean startup & Agile principles
- You love developing, coaching and growing people across different subject areas and crafts.
- You have led complex engineering efforts including analysis of requirements and scoping and know what it takes to deliver high-quality software with the team.
- You are adept at using agile methodologies for product development.
- Proactive attitude. Generates new and innovative approaches to problems.
- Focus on delivering and self-management
- Experience in Startup/Product companies
- Good written and spoken English communication skills (a must at C1 level)
Compensation & Benefits
- Negotiable salary, but within 4000 – 6000 EUR net a month on an invoice (B2B), depending on your experience
- Paid holidays (all holidays in your country + up to 26 days + sick days)
- Permanent contract
- Learning budget & time
- In-house hack days