Image Relay is a fast-growing software company looking for a creative, curious, and incredibly organized demand generation marketer to design, build, and execute campaigns to drive customer acquisition. The ideal person is an entrepreneurial self-starter committed to helping customers succeed and who can thrive with minimal supervision.
What this role is all about is helping generate awareness of and interest in Image Relay’s digital asset management solution. So, in other words, marketing. For this particular role, you will be our campaign lead. Whether that is promoting a webinar, optimizing email nurture flows, or designing a creative ABM campaign, if it is campaign-based, you will be at the center of it.
You'll be responsible for building, maintaining, and optimizing Image Relay’s marketing programs across channels including email marketing, paid search, paid social, webinars, content syndication, and more. The ideal candidate has proven experience developing successful campaigns across these channels and has a strong curiosity for how to improve performance and how to deploy new campaigns and techniques.
This role reports to the head of marketing and will work closely with our sales team, customer success team, and product team.
Image Relay is a different type of software company. We are a certified B Corp (if you don’t know what that is, please look into it and let us know what you think) and committed to a set of values
that drive our company culture.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Drive the strategy, development, and execution of human-first campaigns, creating an effective and targeted approach to help Image Relay drive new customer acquisition.
- Develop and run campaigns to drive pipeline growth using channels like webinars, email, content marketing, paid, ABM, and more.
- Understand our target audience, design experiments, develop campaign strategies, and drive execution of campaigns to achieve pipeline targets.
- Implement testing methodologies to ensure we are constantly improving campaign performance.
- Manage our marketing automation (Hubspot) to provide the best experiences for our various segments and target audiences.
- Work cross-team to improve landing page performance, website optimizations, email campaigns, paid campaigns, inbound marketing efforts, and reporting.
- Develop a strategy and implement activities for account-based programs that activate and engage target accounts through creative, personalized, and multichannel programs.
- Create 30-60-90 day marketing plans to focus on generating pipeline, accelerate existing opportunities, and implement action plans to address other gaps
- Create playbooks to operationalize and scale new, and optimize existing, campaigns
- Manage campaign budgets and reporting to ensure we are meeting goals and achieving strong ROI.
- Forecast, measure, analyze, and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline and revenue, and make corresponding spend recommendations.
- Manage, test, and optimize all paid performance marketing campaigns.
- Build and manage all automations and reporting in Hubspot.
- Identify and experiment in new channel opportunities and new tools and techniques.
Initial goals and projects you’ll work on in your first ~90 days:
- Meet everyone on our team. Get familiar with the Image Relay platform and digital asset management generally.
- Meet with some of our customers and prospects to understand their challenges and hopes.
- Work with our head of marketing and content marketing manager to align on an editorial calendar and campaign calendar.
- Analyze our performance metrics and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Designs, scope, and execute on some campaigns!
You're a fit for the Demand Generation Lead role if:
- You love thinking about campaigns and programs
- You are more focused on generating revenue than just lead numbers
- You want to help provide lasting value, not just focus on quick hacks
- You love digging into analytics and figuring out opportunities for improvement
- 5+ years in a B2B demand generation role.
- Software or Software as a Service experience is a must.
- Significant experience with Hubspot is a must.
- Experience selecting and managing freelancers and outside agencies is strongly preferred.
- You can work from anywhere but you do need at least 4 hours overlap with 9am-5pm US-Eastern time.
- Remote work environment (Office space is available in Burlington, Vermont if you are local and so inclined)
- Home office allowance, including your choice of machine (PC or Mac)
- 100% health insurance premium paid for you and family
- Dental and Vision coverage
- 401k employer match
- 26 days paid time off (including holidays)
- 4 hours per month volunteer time off
- Monthly stipend to cover broadband access
- Please submit your resume and cover letter.
- We will review applications on a rolling basis. We are a small team and very busy, please give us time to review your application. You do not need to reach out to follow up. All applicants will be informed of a decision.
- If you are selected for an interview, you will have an interview with the director of marketing.
- Second round interviews will involve more Image Relay team members.
Image Relay is an equal opportunity employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.