Digital Marketing Copywriter
If you are passionate about writing, marketing, and working toward a more sustainable and equitable future, come join our close-knit team of professionals! PRI is a digital consultancy that leverages strategic thinking, engineering, and storytelling to create impactful digital experiences for mission-driven organizations. We seek highly motivated, creative problem-solvers who bring diverse perspectives. We are based out of New Jersey, but are a globally distributed team.
We are looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Copywriter to write and edit effective copy for a variety of clients and marketing initiatives, and to coordinate with our marketing and creative teams to distribute and track content across multiple channels. This role is completely remote and operates within Eastern Time Zone business hours.
Role and Responsibilities
- Writing and editing marketing copy (e.g., promotional emails, newsletters, blogs, landing page copy, press releases) for non-profit and mission-driven clients
- Crafting case studies and research-based thought leadership articles focused on topics such as technology, UI/UX strategy and design, and digital marketing
- Writing product descriptions, and providing product tagging and metadata, for ecommerce websites
- Creating and managing social media calendars for multiple clients, and scheduling social media posts using tools such as Hootsuite, HubSpot, and Sprout Social
- Overseeing an ecommerce-focused Instagram account with a Shopify integration
- Ideating, constructing, and monitoring paid social media advertising campaigns
- Monitoring and responding to timely social media posts and direct messages
- Collaborating with designers to gather relevant visual assets (e.g., providing creative direction for social media images, requesting images to accompany blogs or newsletters)
- Participating in brainstorming, planning, and project update calls with clients and internal team members
- Tracking marketing and content metrics (e.g., clicks, engagement/conversion rates)
- Supporting team members with other tasks and projects as needed
Knowledge and Skills
- You have impeccable grammar skills and a proofreader’s eye for detail
- You are hyper-organized, detail-oriented, and able to take ownership of projects
- You are well-versed in social media processes and best practices
- You are comfortable juggling multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- You are enthusiastic about growing in your role and are willing to pitch ideas to help clients and fellow team members thrive
- You are comfortable adapting your writing style to accommodate a variety of audiences and brand voices
- You are familiar with standard content marketing tools (e.g., Hubspot, Mailchimp, Google Analytics, social scheduling tools)
- You have experience working remotely with distributed teams
- 3-5 years experience in digital content writing
- Understanding of web design and development a plus
- Experience working or volunteering with animal welfare, environmental advocacy, or social impact organizations a plus
More About Careers at PRI
- We offer exceptional employee benefits like paid time off, healthcare coverage, retirement plan matching, and more!
- We are committed to supporting your professional growth through development and training opportunities at all levels of your career.
- As a BIPOC-owned organization, we embrace inclusivity and diversity. We put our values at the center of all we do, and we seek candidates who do the same.