EasyPractice is a SaaS-platform that enables clinicians and therapists to handle all their administrative work. We’re growing steadily and have more than 35.000 users on our platform (primarily spread across Denmark, Sweden, Norway, and the UK).
// The Role
You’ll be helping us extend and maintain the system, which will mainly involve working with Laravel and Vue.js. Your tasks will mainly consist of:
- Developing new features
- Extending existing features
- Debugging issues and fixing them
- Writing tests for existing and new features
- Write clear, concise, performant code that closely follows PSR, Laravel and JS/Vue.js best practices
- Reviewing code and giving feedback to your team members
// The Tech Stack
We’re huge fans of Laravel and the different tools that are supported in their ecosystem and our tech-stack reflects that. Some of the technologies you will work with daily:
- Bootstrap and TailwindCSS
EasyPractice is a remote-first company and we try to structure ourselves so that everyone can work from wherever they like. We also have a co-working space (www.24labs.dk) available in Copenhagen where you can work from, if you wish (you’ll get your own desk and a great lunch if you choose to), but employees can essentially work from anywhere in Europe. This means that most of our communication will happen in Basecamp and Slack, where we write, call and share our screens when necessary.
// Why EasyPractice?
Some of the benefits of working at EasyPractice includes:
- 😁 Super helpful and friendly team members
- 🕘 Freedom to set your own working hours
- 🌍 Freedom to work from anywhere in Europe
- 📚 Laracasts access. We never stop learning and strive for continuous improvement!
- 💪 You’ll get to be a strong influence on how the product is being developed. We value your input!
- ✈️ Company meet-ups once a year to get to know your team members and just have a great time together!
- 🗺️ Being a remote company, we have colleagues working from around the world
// How to apply?
Click the below button to send us an email. Don’t forget to attach a link to your GitHub/GitLab/etc and/or your portfolio site. We want to see your code!
We look forward to meeting you!