is a reporting tool helping 3000+ D2C brands and Shopify stores understand their returning customer behavior and lifetime value.
We're growing fast and looking for an e-commerce expert to join us to help D2C brands with leveraging LTV data for improving their business and customer experience. Your job would be to take full responsibility on our customer success and onboarding - talking to our users, educating them on how to leverage data for their operations, and advising them on retention and digital marketing. Your job is to become the no.1 expert of our product!
You would get to meet and talk with some of the most exciting D2C brands in the Shopify ecosystem like Nomad Goods and Boka.
This is the job for someone who is living and breathing D2C and e-commerce, but is maybe looking for a career change. You will work closely with our founder defining the product strategy based on user feedback.
What will you do:
- Do daily onboarding calls with our new customers helping them fully leverage the data and advice them on their marketing & retention issues
- Help existing users to adopt new exciting features
- Participate in crafting new product ideas and shaping them to actual features - you will become the no.1 expert on our product and our customers
Who are you:
- You know e-commerce and digital marketing well - you might have worked for a digital marketing agency, D2C brand, SaaS-company, or e-commerce retailer.
- You're a native (or highly fluent) English speaker & writer.
- You're excited about data and analytics and generally like to geek about software products & e-commerce.
- You like to meet people and help them with their business - the work involves a lot of calls and chatting with clients
- You're comfortable working US hours - 75% of our users are in North America.
Why work for Lifetimely
You would get the first-hand experience in SaaS and visibility on the fast-growing Shopify platform economy. This is a dream job for someone who is passionate about educating others and the Shopify D2C ecosystem.
Working for Lifetimely doesn't feel like the usual office or startup gig: we are a distributed group of ten people across ten different countries 🇫🇮 🇺🇸 🇮🇳 🇫🇷 🇨🇱 🇪🇬 🇪🇸 🇮🇶 🇭🇷 🇺🇦 with our own way of working. Some of us are nomads, some just like working remotely. We highly encourage written (long-form) communication and documenting things on Notion and generally don't like tight fixed schedules. There is not really much management or oversight, we expect you to know how to manage yourself. We prioritize shipping and results above how or when you do the work.
Two meetings per week, one for the devs on Tuesday, another one on Thursdays for everyone. That's it.
If you are into distributed work and prefer the lifestyle aspects or maybe live somewhere with not a lot of exciting startups, you will enjoy working with us.
Compensation for this position is between $30k-$70k and varies with experience and skillset. This is a full-time, permanent contract position - the company is registered in Finland (EU).
How to apply
- Send us a concrete content piece you've created: a blog post, a Youtube tutorial, or something else around e-commerce. Or just tell us your story!
- Briefly describe your experience
After you've applied, we will reach out to you for a paid test task if you're selected for the first round of interviews. The task will be to record a short sales demo video explaining the product to an imaginary sales prospect.