ContentFly (YC W21) is building the Mailchimp for Content Marketing. We're a team of top performers from world class companies, backed by Khosla Ventures, YCombinator & other top tier investors.
We're one of the fastest growing Series A companies in the world, scaling from $300k to $3.5m in ARR in less than a year. We continue to grow at 25% MoM.
Boasting a world class talent marketplace, cutting edge content creation AI & pure smart product building, we have an opportunity to build a product every marketing org on the planet needs: an all-in-one platform for great content marketing.
Do you have an eye for good writing and talent? Are you well organized? Ready to start your career in a company that's gone from $0 to $150m in valuation in less than half a year? Read on.
- Be the authority in defining what is quality content on our platform
- Recruit and grow a staff of in-house and freelance writers
- Manage a team of writers and ensure deliverables are timely and ready to publish
- Copyedit and fact-check a high volume of articles when needed
- Oversee the writing of long-form and short-form copy for our various customers
- Adhere to and evolve style guide & ensure its adoption across all delivered content
- Manage a team of writers and provide feedback, learning and growth opportunities to them on our platform
- Own growing our writer community and all associated programming to improve our writer's experience on our platform
- Manages a full range of editorial services, including writing, editing, proofing, fact-checking, and consistency of copy
- Act as an advisor to our customer teams when it comes to content strategy and performance
- Background in journalism or content/copywriting (3 - 5 years)
- Impeccable writing skills; ability to harness style, tone and voice to appeal to your target audience You set a high bar for yourself and for the writers on our platform, and you are deeply accountable to the readers of content our platform creates
- Relevant agency, media or in-house content team experience is considered an asset
- Well organized, efficient & productive
- Extremely strong writing chops and attention to detail
- Project management or client facing experience is a plus
- Knowledge of SEO/content marketing
- Experience with content targeted at various brands ranging from Technology to Financial Services
- Above market salary + options
- Unlimited vacation/PTO
- Fully remote & distributed
- Free laptop + home office budget
- Physical + mental health budgets
- We'll fly you around the world multiple times a year to hang out with the team in interesting places