WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for an experienced, goal-oriented email marketing professional to extend the PickFu brand voice to all email communication sent to leads and existing customers. This individual will own the deployment of all email campaigns (scheduled, triggered, and transactional) from building to QA to post-deployment deliverability reporting.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Be an integral part of our awesome marketing team and contribute to the growth of the company. This role is for someone who is creative but data-driven. The ideal candidate knows how to reward readers who get to the end of each email with charm and wit. We're not looking for a spammer. We're looking for someone who, through the quality of their words, can cultivate a following that wants to receive PickFu emails and looks forward to reading them. This person knows how to track performance and continually improve email marketing efforts, but does so in a way that elevates the brand and the impression it leaves.
TEAM, CULTURE, VALUES
We have been fully remote since our start in 2008. We’re looking for creative, capable, and collaborative team members to join in and help build our momentum. As long as you have the skills and can get the work done, you can work anywhere (and anytime) you want.
We are a small but mighty team. We appreciate friendly people who can solve problems, get along with others, and tell us how to be better. We also aim to live a happy, healthy life away from work. We believe in reasonable hours, ample vacation time, and fun hobbies.
Communication is a big thing for us. We use Slack for chatting, Zoom for facetime, and Asana for planning. Our team meetings revolve around company updates, brainstorming sessions, feedback and check-ins, team building, and social events.
At PickFu, we value diversity. We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply.
- Competitive salary with awesome benefits and perks.
- Unlimited PTO. We believe in reasonable working hours and time away from the computer.
- Our equipment policy allows for a standard MacBook Air (or equivalent), and we’ll even help you set up your workstation.
- Professional development allowance towards education, books, or anything that you think will be beneficial in this role.
You’re experienced. You have 3+ years in email marketing, preferably with a similar industry. You have experience in copywriting, branding, editing, and collaborating with a small team.
You’re an effective communicator. You are fluent in English with strong written and verbal communication skills. And you have a way with words.
You’re analytical. You have a strong technical background and love to create actionable, data-driven insights across all aspects of email marketing.
You value relationships. We love our customers, but we also like the people we work with. As a member of the team, you will be a part of a dynamic, startup environment where you’ll help contribute to the success and culture of the company.
You can work independently. You are a self-starter and can productively manage your time on your own. We don’t believe in micromanaging and trust that you will get the work done.
Location: We are a remote-work company so you can be anywhere, but some hours should overlap with the PST time zone.
- Ability to learn quickly and be flexible.
- A genuine interest in improving our email performance through a data-driven approach.
- Experience with Intercom, Mailchimp, and WordPress.
- Familiarity with online tools including Asana, Google Workspace, Slack, and Zoom.
- A proactive approach to anticipating needs and solving problems.
- Worked remotely before, or know that you’d work well with a remote team.