We are a small but fast growing, international recruitment firm looking to add an Executive Search Consultant to our team. You will work directly with the CEO to uncover the needs of our clients before working with the team and using our exclusive technology to interview high calibre candidates to ensure their suitability for the roles.
We are looking for someone determined to build their skills and excited to solve problems. An interest in technology and streamlining processes is a definite advantage as our custom-built application is continually being improved and upgraded to make our jobs easier.
This business and this position have been set up with location independence at its core. The role is part-time, perfect for someone who needs flexibility in their lives but can commit up to 3-6 hours per day dependent upon workload. If you have the skills/abilities outlined below along with a great personality and a desire to learn, then we want to hear from you:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will be building rapport with clients and candidates and we want them to have the best possible experience
- Experience working in a sales or account management;
- An interest in technology and working with exciting new companies;
- A drive to succeed while always working with integrity;
- Desire for flexibility. Work times are flexible as the projects are based throughout North America and candidates are able to be contacted at various times of the day;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Modern cellphone, laptop with excellent cell reception and wifi.
- An excited attitude to change people’s lives
NICE TO HAVE
- An entrepreneur with experience of running their own project or business, even at a small scale;
- A graduate degree;
- Education and/or work experience in England / USA / Canada;
- Any additional experience in journalism / writing / web development / recruitment / tech
- CAD $18-30 per hour (depending on experience)
- Commissions for every placement made
- Hiring as an independent contractor
Please submit two things to be considered for the role:
- Please submit your resume to Kate, no cover letter required.
- 5 (five) bullet points stating why you are the right person for the job.