PaulCamper is the largest and fastest-growing camper sharing platform in Europe. This is just the beginning: we are making exploring the great outdoors the next big thing - globally. We share this vision with some of the most renowned international marketplace investors to bring camper sharing to the world. We currently have a team of more than 70 Campers making this vision a reality. We believe in love, respect and authenticity, which is reflected in the daily work life of our diverse team.
As we embark on a new adventure of transforming PaulCamper into a truly agile company, we are looking for an experienced Frontend Developer to support our new work mode and our newly set-up cross-functional teams.
Please note this as this a remote position you must be based in the timezones between GMT -1 to GMT +5, and speak Russian and English fluently.
- You build new features and take care of already existing features in cooperation with our cross functional teams.
- You follow the full cycle from the problem definition phase to the release and beyond.
- You make sure PaulCamper's platform is growing in terms of quality and performance.
- Our frontend stack: React, Redux, Saga, CSS Modules, cusom SSR for several NodeJS services including web, email and pdf renderers
Your Travel Experience
- You have 3+ years of hands-on experience writing services on React.
- Frontend development is your passion. You master JS with React and Redux and can do CSS.
- You are familiar with Redux Saga, Webpack, React Native, GTM. Wordpress is a plus.
- You can get things done fast and you like it (we’re still a startup).
- You have lots of ideas and like to develop these ideas in a team.
- Being part of PaulCamper’s success story and to actively shape and scale our company.
- A unique and international company culture that is based on a passion for outdoor travel.
- Working in ambitious cross functional teams.
- An open feedback culture as well as room for further personal growth.
- PaulCamper Week - we pay for your next outdoor adventure with a camper van.
Job posted 2021-03-20