The Frontend Software Engineer will be primarily working with Vue, Typescript, Nuxt.js and Vuetify. Are you a self-starter who is well rounded and open to learning new skills? The best fit for this position will work seamlessly with the team reach our goals together. With a focus on transparency, communication, and trust, our team performs best with likeminded teammates that help to foster creativity and solutions.
This position is available to remote workers, you do not need to be located in Miami.
- Building out responsive UTs (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Understanding of how to communicate with the APIs in all directions
- Creating and maintaining team/product documentation
- An ability to write tests and understanding of testing
- Assessing and implementing improved processes and new technologies and collaborating with management regarding the implementation of these improvements
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques via deliverables/milestones/phase completions
- Communicate support to clients to debug and resolve problems
- At least 2 years of front-end experience
- Intimate knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS
- Some knowledge of A11Y and Android Enterprise
- Some knowledge of WebSockets
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Knowledge and experience with core platform technologies (Vue, Nuxt, Vuetify)
- Familiar with GIT/code management solutions
- Experience with Security – can you also tell us about CORS?
- Understanding of UX
- Knowledge and experience with Typescript, WebRTC, Nuxt.js, prototyping & UI design are a plus!
- Ability to debug, troubleshoot issues
- Expertly organized and detail-oriented