We are looking for a (Full-Stack) content marketer & growth hacker (m/f/x) to help us grow our user base and spread the word about our products in efficient and original ways.
As content marketer and growth hacker at Muv.ac GmbH, you'll be in charge of creating online content for social media, newsletters, blogs etc, monitor the impact, find unusual ways to connect with multipliers and get the message across through multiple channels.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about creating high quality content and finding ways to get professionals in the classical music industry excited about Klassikal and its potential.
You should be exceptional in capturing the essence of what Klassikal is, how it can be a central part of the classical music industry and can condense all this into approachable, somehow funny and readable content.
You are always on the lookout for finding ideas to integrate Klassikal into existing workflows of people’s lives and share those with the product team. Therefore, a thorough understanding of creative industries (especially music and performing arts) is of great advantage in order to find secrets that make Klassikal an important tool for the classical music industry.
In the beginning this is a part-time position from 12-16 hours per week with the possibility to grow to a full-time gig if goals are met.
Remote: the location is wherever you are. Ideally we share around 4h each day CET (Berlin time).
- You will work primarily on our latest product klassikal.com
- Initially, you will familiarize yourself with the different user groups of Klassikal and their specific needs
- Based on that, you will draft a marketing strategy
- You will create content that resonates with the user groups to shape the people’s perception that Klassikal can help them in their professional life
- You will identify multipliers (e.g. journalists, influencers, bloggers) that help us spread the content and add credibility
- You will select, set up and execute campaigns on selected social media platforms
- You will supervise and analyze the impact of the campaigns
- You will report to the management team
The ultimate objective
- Make industry members resonate with the goal
- Turn industry members into users
- Turn users into fans and advocates
- You have excellent writing and editing skills. Writing very short and long-form content is not a chore, it’s something you enjoy doing day in and day out.
- You have a sense of branding and know how to keep a consistent tone of voice in your writing.
- You have the ability to write for multiple channels (long-form, newsletters, social media, etc.).
- You are able to determine customer needs and you can translate them to content ideas.
- You know how to optimize your writing for SEO.
- You're data driven and know how to identify success metrics.
- Ideally you have been a professional writer or marketer for 2+ years.
- English native speaker is a plus.
- First-hand knowledge of the classical music industry is a plus, but not a requirement.
Please keep in mind that we are describing the background we imagine would best fit the role. Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements, yet you are confident that you are up for the task, we absolutely want to get to know you!
Muvac GmbH is a technology driven start-up for the arts. We create innovative solutions that revolutionize and improve the life of professionals in the sector of classical music.
muvac stands for well done, reliable, creative and respectful. Our work is characterized by a deep respect for the arts and illustrates that we understand the business of classical music and the needs of the people active in that sector.
In 2010 we started the development of www.muvac.com (short for music vacancies) which is now the leading platform to help music institutions like orchestras, music schools or competitions to organize their application processes and auditions. More than 300 institutions in 28 different countries work with it.
Late 2020 we launched the beta version of our new platform “Klassikal” (www.klassikal.com) which aims to connect the professionals of the classical music industry. We think it's time that the classical music world gets its own place on the web where artists, ensembles, promoters and agencies can meet, connect with each other and exchange ideas.
How to apply
If this sounds interesting, please send us your résumé and 2-3 relevant writing samples.
Include the title of the position and your name in the subject. Also please include answers to each of the following question in your email application:
- What experience in copywriting and marketing do you have? please specify
- What is your availability?
- What salary do you expect (€/h)? Please indicate a range.
- How did you hear about us?