At Zelt, we're building the operating system for the modern company.
As the first end-to-end backoffice platform designed for the modern company, Zelt enables startups and SMEs to unlock the value of automation technology for their business. With Zelt, you can manage people and IT in a single place: run payroll, assign pension and benefits, give access to apps and systems, configure laptops remotely, and more. And for anything you cannot do in Zelt we have built connectors to your other apps, systems and devices, so you can be in control of your entire stack via one central hub and automate recurring processes with a few clicks.
The problem: siloed software slows down and confuses employees.
The average tech company operates a highly fragmented stack of over 150 different systems and applications. As a result, running internal processes requires a lot of manual admin, and employees don't know where to find or make changes to important information and resources relevant to them.
Our mission: integrate the entire stack and create a unified hub for all people, apps and devices.
The availability of APIs and accessibility of automation technology like SSO and MDM has reached a point where every company could take advantage of them, however today only large companies have the resources and required expertise to implement expensive software tailored to the enterprise.
Our mission is to make business automation technology easily accessible to EVERY company, and we achieve this by integrating the entire IT stack and creating a single hub for all people, apps and devices. With Zelt, our customers can run HR and IT in one place, connect all apps, systems and devices in a central hub, get rid of admin, and provide employees with a unified portal for everything they need at work.
- Architecting, developing and shipping new features from the ground up
- Deliver a product that is technically first-class and loved by customers
- Keeping a maintainable, performant, and testable code base
- Collaborate closely with other engineers, product and the founders
- Drive engineering best practices
- Strong knowledge of JS in front and back end, ideally React and Node
- Passion for intense work to solve a hard and important problem
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiar with all types of testing, from end to end to unit testing
Good salary and very attractive equity package.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We embrace people of all genders, sexual orientation, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds. Diverse teams are strong teams, and we encourage those with varied identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply.