As our Full Stack Growth Marketer, you will play a pivotal role in the overall strategy of growth and development for our company. Your position will be the central hub for bringing all of our messaging, advertising, organic relationship cultivation and guerilla growth strategies together.
As the resident expert on growth-hacking, performance marketing, and marketing analytics, we will rely on you to maintain and use our data sources to drive insights, execute campaigns and deliver recommendations to improve all aspects of our user funnel. You understand growth loops, can explain the importance of k-factor, recognize differences in attribution and can self-sufficiently manage marketing analytics platforms.
This is not a “sit in the office and plan” role. Expect to roll up your sleeves and be in the weeds, doing the work. You’ll be testing bid types on Facebook Ads one day, presenting strategy the next, you know the importance of continual experimentation. This is your chance to run the whole enchilada (with our help and guidance of course)
Your job will be to:
- Uncover and holistically understand our existing marketing performance to find the bottlenecks and inefficiencies and fix them.
- Build a growth marketing roadmap for our company
- Stay up-to-date on growth marketing, real estate market challenges and training and coaching trends
- Maintain marketing reports to deliver continual insights to the team
- Ideate, plan, and execute multivariate tests across multiple channels
- Help us grow with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, PPC, SEO, Content, and Email tactics and strategies.
- Assess qualitative and quantitative data to make informed decisions about marketing campaigns
- With the assistance of leadership, define your measures of success and track core KPIs
- Design and run a variety of new scalable (and unscalable) marketing experiments including campaigns on Google, Facebook, YouTube, and other channels
- Map and improve conversion funnels for our services and training courses
Aside from the standard job description, here is what we most value in a candidate:
- 4+ years of experience as a growth marketer with a background that includes data-driven PPC, Facebook Ads, or SEO
- A proven track record of success & growth in testing and uncovering useful insights and taking action on them.
- Experience implementing and troubleshooting Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, and other attribution software
- Ability to work cross-functionally in many different software platforms
- Bonus: experience working in a service based industry
- Work from anywhere
- Flex-time; aside from "required online hours" of 9am-3pm Eastern Time, work hours are fully flexible
- Competitive salary based on experience level and your local cost of living considerations
- Quarterly profit-sharing bonuses based on seniority and role
- 20 annual days off, with the ability to make up missed days on weekends