In this role, you will be joining the team to develop, validate and ultimately build out our direct to consumer marketing channel.
We currently have a suite of award winning, clinically proven, world-class products that sell online, in health food stores such as Whole Foods and Sprouts nationally, as well as a health professional line through clinics and doctor’s offices. While we are a more mature but growing business in many of these channels, we are only in our infancy around acquiring customers directly online. The core focus of this role is therefore to validate and build out profitable online acquisition channels for our products and to develop our direct to consumer offering.
This role is well suited to an entrepreneurial and autonomous full-stack growth marketer. You will have full access to all the knowledge across the organization as well as internal and external resources to assist you in your mission (developers, designers, etc.). The ideal candidate will be excited to be able to build from scratch and flex between strategic and scrappy hands-on execution to find and scale profitable online growth channels.
In this role, you will:
- Deep dive into the existing brand, product and customer base data to better understand our customer avatars.
- Refine the brand positioning, messaging and value proposition of the product.
- Work with our internal and external resources to build out the online acquisition funnel and customer experience (channels, creative, product and landing pages).
- Optimize an offer structure and pricing model to maximize our allowable CAC.
- Test, iterate and learn on paid acquisition channels (FB, IG, GDN, Affiliates, Email, Podcast etc.) to find scalable channels for growth.
- Set growth goals and budgets, establish strategies for getting there, and build systems to measure success.
- Expand successful channels, strategies and team once they have been validated and proven to deliver a clear ROI.
What We’re Looking For
- 5-10+ years of experience in Direct to Consumer marketing
- Track record of sustaining profitable customer acquisition on multiple channels
- Experience across full digital marketing ecosystem (channels, tracking, analytics)
- Direct management experience of paid acquisition channels (Facebook/Instagram, GDN, SEM, Email, Affiliate, Podcast etc.)
- Proven experience testing creative marketing strategies and tactics to unlock a new avenues of growth
- Ability to strategically develop messaging and copy to support both brand and channel performance
- Data-driven decision maker
- Ability to flex between strategic thinking and hands-on, scrappy execution (landing pages, ad copy etc.)
- Interest in wearing many hats or working in entrepreneurial endeavors.
- Proven track record of working with cross-functional teams and resources