Full Stack Software Developer (senior) - Fully Remote
iOS App Developer - Fully Remote
We are looking for a wicked Full Stack Software Developer with Python as his/her main experience.
We are a new Fintech company based in Dubai.
We are looking for people who share our values.
- Commitment - Genuinely enthusiastic and passionate, this is who we are. We take ownership to reach our goals & are dedicated loyal persons where others can rely on.
- Integrity & authenticity – You are free to be your authentic self. We celebrate your strengths while acknowledging your weaknesses. The basic ingredients for this are your honesty, your transparency and your integrity.
- Team - We find cohesion in our team that is happy and optimistic about its opportunities. A team that is focused on cooperation and has a mature and professional attitude towards everyone.We are constructive and honest. We help and inspire colleagues to bring out the best in themselves.
- Agility - The digital world is continuously changing. It’s up to us to take this opportunity and to create together a better world. We are always looking for better solutions, go to the next level, challenge and reinvent ourselves. It is a never-ending fascinating story.
- Define together with the Founder the general architecture of the models in the platform
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Contribute to the different integrated services
- Extend the core application with extra functionalities
How a day with us will look like
- We work with the Agile method Scrum.
- Daily Scrum: you will have a daily call with your colleague(s) to discuss the user stories & the tasks to be done
- Together with the Product Owner, you will plant sprints every week + review them
Your knowledge and experience
- You are an experienced developer
- You work smoothly in Python with framework Django
- You know your way around ios app development
- Any experience with TypeScript and React or ReactNative? Great!
Your personal skills
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- You are a team player
- You are passionate, self-motivated, self-driven and self-learning
- You are not afraid of a challenge and to learn new technologies
- You have a drive for all phases of the software development process: from analysis, requirements, and design over implementation to test and release
- You are eager to dive deep into our customer’s world to enable the creation of the best solution possible
- A full-time contract
- An attractive, challenging and varied job in an international atmosphere, with growth potential
- An informal atmosphere, where open communication is not words.
- 7+ years of professional experience delivering higher quality products in engineering roles
- Experience with Web APIs
- Proficiency in consuming 3rd party APIs
- Experience in ios app development
- Understanding of OpenAPI 2-3 (aka Swagger)
- Familiarity with Datadog
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of taking a proactive approach towards problems
- Able to understand the users’ and customers’ needs
- Interest in coaching and assisting others to help the engineering team be more efficient
- Experience with AWS Lambda
- Experience working with agile methodologies
- Experience working remotely