SOLID Marketing IS HIRING
Remote German - PPC Specialist / Account Manager for Facebook and Google Ads job at SOLID Marketing
Go to solidhq.com
Hello 👋 we' re glad to have you here!
We are looking for a paid advertising specialist to help us manage our client accounts on Google and Facebook Ads.
Who we are
SOLID is an online marketing agency specialized in paid advertising. We mainly work with Google Ads, Facebook Ads and Amazon Ads to create and execute effective advertising strategies for our clients. A majority of our clients are in the ecommerce space, though we also service SaaS and other B2B/B2C accounts.
Who we're looking for
- Someone who has the soft skills - you're fun, likeable and have a good sense of humor.
- Someone who is a good fit for our team:
- You challenge yourself
- You're responsible
- You are resilient
- You are transparent.
- You focus on your customer (we'll focus on you)
- You are an experienced paid ads manager and can deliver results (read: money) for companies.
- You can lead strategy, execution and communication for multiple clients across Paid Search and Paid Social such as Google, Facebook, Microsoft, LinkedIn and other platforms.
- You can easily run weekly zoom meetings, strategy calls, and quarterly meetings with clients to share the latest results and strategies.
- You are a team player who helps other account managers troubleshoot marketing tactics and strategies.
- You are passionate about marketing - you are a geek. You're always looking to expand your knowledge and experience. You dive deep into industry blogs and know there's nothing better than implementing your newly gained knowledge first-hand.
- You already have experience with e-commerce. Feed optimization, product catalogs, catalog ads, and shopping campaigns are familiar terms to you.
What you'll do
You independently manage your clients' accounts: testing strategies, ongoing reporting and client communication are not an issue for you.
You'll work with our team of design and analytics experts to deliver fast, high-quality results for our clients, while communicating expectations to both the team and the client.
You will work closely with your clients in a way that allows you to speak openly and honestly with them, focusing on a pleasant and personal relationship.
You will deliver high quality and insightful reports to your clients on a regular basis.
What we offer
Here's what you can look forward to:
- 100% remote work: we are all set up to be location independent. You can work how and where you want
- Flexible working hours
- A small, growing team where you can contribute and make a difference
- Interesting client accounts and topics
- Modern workflow and processes that are there to support you
- Opportunities to learn from other highly experienced PPC and marketing professionals
- A lot of room to grow
This sounds just like you? Awesome! Here's our promise to you:
We have a lot of fun and like to enjoy our freedom at work.
We believe that people work to live, not live to work.
We want to build something that we can be proud of and that helps thousands of people all over the world.
We are people who value friendship and relationships and want to pursue future business ideas together. We are a team that trusts each other and enjoys working together.
So if you've made it this far, now is definitely the time to apply.
We look forward to getting to know you!
Job posted 2021-03-20