At SUSANCK we work with Silicon Valley’s hottest startups to accelerate growth through the next generation of performance marketing. We lead with data and quantitative analysis. Our clients include folks like Ring, Harley Davidson, Tile, Gibson Brands, PAX Labs, Outdoor Voices, Hint Water, BluPrint, Habit, Liftopia, EverNow, and more.
We’re looking for a senior paid media specialist to help us deliver strategy and unlock our client’s explosive growth. A quantitative mind and obsession with data and numbers is a must.
WHO ARE YOU?
You know how to leverage dollars at scale into ROAS across Facebook and Google. You’re a platform expert and have an expert understanding of all the nuances that come with them. You are a strategic thinker who can build a roadmap for growth. You want to work with big budgets, fast-moving teams, and transformational projects. You want to work with big budgets, big brands, and big opportunities.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
As a Senior Paid Media lead at SUSANCK you’ll be charged with running strategy, optimization, and team management of all things paid media.
- Develop and deploy strategy and execution frameworks for paid media across all channels with a particular focus on Facebook and SEM.
- Love data. Focus intensely on analytics: Dashboards, Reporting, Insights.
- Always Be Testing. You love and have broad experience with A/B testing, experimentation, and iteration to design, analyze and interpret marketing results.
- Data, Data, Data. Did we mention we’re obsessed with data-driven marketing?
- BS in Quantitative Degree (CS, Engineering, Physics, Math, Statistics, Business, Economics or related field) Advanced degree a bonus.
- Experience deploying budgets that are $1M/month+.
- Exceptional Data Analysis Skills.
- Ability to translate insights from data into actionable outcomes.
- Experience with data visualization/reporting tools (Tableau, Looker, etc.).
- Track record of independent work that meets or exceeds goals-against clearly stated objectives.
- The gross salary for the role is $60,000/year
- Freedom to choose when and where you work
- Challenging problems and a hard-working team to help solve them
Submit resume and examples of work if any. If selected, you’ll be asked to complete a paid test project to evaluate your skills.