Seeking a Principal Go Developer to work directly with internal Platform & Data Analytics IT Emerging technologies teams! As a Subject Matter Expert, you will be leading the technical aspects of designing, implementing, testing of various initiatives. Significant engineering ownership in complex Platform applications, new feature work, improvements on existing code, and active participation in designing and shipping product. Experience in security engineering, ideally in enterprise level environments. Strong expertise in Go is a must have. Strong experience in cloud security architecture, cloud infrastructure, and SaaS security models and automation of manual processes is a must.
· Lead design/implement of highly reliable, scale-able, extensible, maintainable, global, and operable products and platforms
· Draft and review architectural diagrams, interface specifications, class structures, and other design documents
· Build systems that balance resources, constraints, requirements, and complexity
· Present opportunities with cost/benefit analysis to leadership to shape decisions regarding architectural strategy
· Evangelize technologies, solutions, and best practices developed with the organization
· Develop department-wide technical perspectives, standards, solutions, and strategies that resolve significant product or organizational pain-points
· Participate in a network of principal engineers to share ideas, practices, and experiences
· Work closely with product management and development teams
· You must enjoy challenging engineering problems. We are looking for someone who can solve complex issues
· We value principal engineers who do enough hands-on implementation work to keep current with technology trends inside and outside the company
· Lead, train, and mentor others with your expertise on the designs, architecture, and methodology you create.
Minimum of 5+ years of experience in Software Development (Go, C++, Java, etc.)
Strong expertise with Go (At least 2+ years of recent hands-on experience)
Expert in software development domain and principles, including design patterns, data structures, continuous integration and deployment architecture
Progression in career from mastery in C++ or Java to Go.
This Corporation is committed to providing an environment where all employees can thrive. This begins with an understanding that our global workforce consists of a rich mixture of diverse people. This diversity will continue to be a source of our strength as well as a competitive advantage.
Job posted 2021-04-02