You will get to work with a really broad range of clients from different industries and backgrounds, from young and dynamic startups to well established brands, all of whom are very interesting, growth oriented companies. You will become part of the Design Team and will be responsible for creating content (image and video) for Paid Digital marketing campaigns. This will include ads design for the most common creative centric digital marketing channels - Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Google Display, Youtube, etc..
You will work alongside the Head of Creatives, the Creatives Project Manager and the other designer in the team to produce content that drives great performance for our clients. We are looking for someone with a good eye for social media content, understands the platforms and has experience in creating social media first content. Experience with TikTok Ads is a special bonus. In this role, you should be highly creative and have a sharp eye for details. Your goal will be to create impactful designs for our clients Paid Digital Marketing Campaigns.
- Analyse Creatives Briefs and determine requirements
- Gather missing information from relevant stakeholders to better define projects requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements and briefs
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Timely and successful projects delivery according to the brief, Brand Guidelines and key stakeholders expectations
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing, on-brand and in line with basic design principles.
1+ years design experience
Experience creating content on social media in a corporate context with a strong portfolio of previous work
Experience with a variety of software, including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator , etc.
- Creative and curious
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Patient and able to take criticism
- Capable of adapting to the different needs of clients
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Fast learner
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Time management and multitasking abilities
– Fully remote working means you can work from wherever you want, no commute and no ties to any particular location
– Work with some of the best digital marketers in the industry and a range of exciting, high-growth companies in different industries
– Work from home or coworking allowance
– Unlimited holiday. Yes, we don’t have a cap on holiday
– Competitive salary based on experience and the opportunity to grow with clear progression plans
Additional Requirements (non-essential)
- Written understanding of Spanish
- Marketing agency experience
- Experience working remotely
Working at TRGT
TRGT offers a fast-paced, dynamic and inclusive environment where all employees can make an impact. You will be challenged to achieve, grow and develop within your role. You’ll be given plenty of autonomy within your work, so we are looking for proactive people that thrive in such environments. We encourage a healthy work-life balance and have a flexible approach to making work hours fit around personal obligations outside of the workplace.
TRGT Employee Benefits
We have lots of exciting benefits and we are continually developing our employee package...
- Fully remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited holiday (25 days minimum)
- Competitive salary
- Annual profit share bonus
- WFH equipment allowance or co-work allowance
- Laptop allowance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity packages
- Birthday gifts
- Employee happiness tracking
- Free virtual yoga classes
- Company team building and fun events (virtual)
- Annual company trip - when covid rules allow we get together once a year in Barcelona or other cities for a company meeting, dinners and fun events!
- Optional activity trips - TRGT contribute towards surfing, hiking and other activity trips
- Career development - we ensure all employees have a clear development path outlined