Paved is an established and growing marketplace that connects email newsletters with some of the world’s largest brands.
Have you ever opened a newsletter and read “This newsletter is sponsored by…”.? That’s what we do—and reach millions of highly engaged subscribers every day.
Paved is the best-performing marketing channel for most of our advertisers. We monitor over 100,000 newsletters and use almost half a billion data points to provide them with the best recommendations, allowing them to launch campaigns effortlessly and spend wisely.
We have seen exponential growth over the last year as companies adjust their marketing budgets to account for recent changes in consumer spending.
We are a scrappy, small, fully remote team that’s growing quickly.
About This Role
We are looking for a data-driven Growth Marketer to help us reach brands and newsletter publishers. You will be responsible for building and executing a strategy for both our paid and organic marketing efforts. This will include SEO, SEM, optimizing landing pages, and building funnels.
You should be able to work successfully with minimal oversight —devising experiments, crafting messaging, and producing landing pages. You will also assist with the go-to-market strategy for our new product releases.
You should feel comfortable identifying opportunities and handling the day-to-day execution to drive growth and engagement.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Growing top of the funnel traffic
- Content marketing (blog)
- Creating & optimizing landing pages
- Off-site SEO (backlinks, guest posts, PR, etc)
- SEO strategy - keyword research, best practices, etc
- Managing our referral/affiliate program
- Paid channels - SEM, social, etc
- Our lead magnet strategy & creation
- Analyzing results and making informed decisions based on data
- Develop creative assets to deploy across channels
Remote isn’t for everyone. You should have prior experience successfully working with a remote team. Self-motivation and strong communication skills are a must.
You are very results-oriented, motivated, and ambitious. You want the freedom to do good work without being held back by approvals or sign-offs.
You are organized, like to be on top of your responsibilities, and don't let things slip through the cracks. You see a problem, you find a way to fix it.
- Experience with B2B marketing and proven success.
- Experience with SEO & paid marketing and proven success.
- Strong focus on data and producing results.
- A strong sense of ownership and the desire to work remotely with limited supervision.
- Clever problem-solving skills and the ability to propose clear logical solutions to problems.
- Expert English communication skills including short and long-form copywriting.
- Experience with Webflow is a plus.
- An interest in newsletters is a strong plus.