by Coin Ledger is the leading tax reporting platform for cryptocurrency investors. Today, users leverage the platform to connect their exchanges, wallets, and crypto accounts to automatically pull in their transaction history and generate necessary tax reports with the click of a button.
CryptoTrader.Tax has tens of thousands of users all over the world, has processed more than fifty billion dollars in cryptocurrency transactions, and has partnered up with some of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges and tax software companies in the industry—including Intuit TurboTax—in effort to bring seamless crypto tax reporting to the mainstream.
We're an ambitious, young, and agile team with a vision of building an essential piece of infrastructure for the future of digital assets. We work very hard, and we have a lot of fun doing it.
The company is headquartered in Kansas City, MO; however, true to the ethos of the crypto culture in which we operate, our team is fully distributed with teammates in Austin, St. Louis, Portland, Los Angeles, Mexico City, Zagreb, and more.
We are looking to bring on an exceptional content marketer as our Head of Content. This role is pivotal to the company’s success as the majority of traffic that comes to CryptoTrader.Tax is driven from our best-in-class content.
As the head of content, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining best-in-class content and building CryptoTrader.Tax as the go-to place for learning about cryptocurrency and the tax implications of digital assets.
You will have complete ownership over the content across our blog
, Reddit, and web-partner channels. These channels bring in millions of impressions to CryptoTrader.Tax each year.
You can checkout some of the content we’ve built below:
We’re a well-funded, profitable startup growing extremely fast.
If being apart of a fast growing tech startup where there is unlimited growth potential is exciting to you, this is a great opportunity.
In this role, you will have flexibility and complete autonomy as you work to build a content engine from the ground up. Your work will directly drive the success of the company.
You will be working with and reporting directly to the Co-Founder & CEO.
What You Need To Succeed
- 3+ years experience in related content marketing field
- Demonstrated ability to drive significant traffic to internet properties via best-in-class content
- Deep SEO and keyword research expertise
- Exceptional writing capabilities
- Creative mind
- Demonstrated ability to research, learn, and condense new, complex topics into simple to understand content
- Go-getter / hustler
- Entrepreneurial tendencies
- Desire to work with an emerging startup
What You’ll Do
- Develop and own the complete content roadmap for the company across all channels
- Create best-in-class content that will educate millions of people on cryptocurrency
- Develop content promotion strategy
- Collaborate with the Co-Founder & CEO on content strategy
- Fully Remote
- Compensation: Competitive
- Stock Options
- Cover letter explaining why you are a good fit for the job
- Portfolio showcasing the content you have created over the years
Learn more about the vision, opportunity, and future of work at Coin Ledger (CryptoTrader.Tax's parent company) from this open letter
from David, CEO & Co-Founder.
We'd love to speak to you if you think you'd be a good fit!