Drop Ship Lifestyle is hiring a Head of Content Marketing.
As the Head of Content Marketing, you'll own all content marketing initiatives, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats, in order to drive search results, leads, engagement, activation, retention, and positive customer behavior.
Your goal is to ensure that Drop Ship Lifestyle, and associated brands, reach, educate, inspire, and convert our target audience through best-in-class content strategies, with Search Engine Optimization being a primary consideration.
You'll build and lead a team of writers, designers, researchers, and public relations specialists with the goal of leading the eCommerce information space. Content created will include blogs, guides, infographics, guest posts, and other web content as well as lead generation assets.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional experience as a marketer and team manager with a firm understanding of SEO and buyer intent.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Build an SEO-driven content marketing strategy to lead the eCommerce information space.
- Create and deploy content that improves key metrics like organic traffic, leads, downloads, registrations, and conversion rates.
- Continuously measure and improve performance, leveraging Google Analytics, SEO tools, and more.
- Manage production of clean, concise, and engaging content.
- Build and maintain an editorial calendar and written guidelines.
- Build a team to conduct public relations and outreach efforts to develop new marketing channels. (Guest posts, editorials, podcast appearances, Youtube appearances, and more)
- Conduct industry research to discover content opportunities.
- Develop and lead the content audit process to spot gaps in our existing content, identify the characteristics of high-performing content, and make data-driven recommendations for new or updated content.
- Facilitate regular planning sessions and a content roadmap with content team members.
- Implement standards, systems, best practices, templates for content and training material for content team members.
- 5+ years of experience.
- Experience hiring and managing a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional collaboration and project management skills.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Wordpress, and other marketing tools.
- Knowledge of SEO Best practices.
- Analytical first mindset - Ability to spot patterns and trends in content performance and data.
- U.S. based - Working hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm Eastern Time.
- Not currently considering candidates outside the U.S.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Health Insurance
- Learning & Development Support