What we're looking for:
We’re recruiting a Head of Customer Success to ensure that our customers and their experience remains at the forefront of our thinking. The Head of Customer Success will be responsible for overall client satisfaction and growth, building and managing long-term business relationships between Oroson and assigned client accounts. This role serves as a customer advocate and business consultant for multiple accounts by helping our clients achieve success through the use of our product and services.
The CSM role is designed to provide individuals with hands-on experience in a fast-paced startup environment where things are constantly changing and evolving.
We value self-motivated, high-performing individuals with a passion for both business, and the technology. We only work with the best, and offer attractive packages, along with the necessary tools, freedom and trust, to allow you to really excel within the company. We are a tight, focussed team, with each member expected to input into the DNA of the company.
As Head of Customer Success, you will be focused on improving customer satisfaction. The tactics to achieve this will vary from 1:1 meetings for large customers to scalable tactics for freelancers and SMBs. You will play an integral role in Oroson’s growth by setting up and managing the entire Customer Success function.
- Drive the early success phase for our new customers and ensure a positive and productive start to a long relationship
- Own overall relationship of assigned customer accounts, which includes being responsible for customer on-boarding, training, increasing engagement, and ensuring retention and up-sells
- Identify new opportunities for expanding Oroson usage to maximize client success and grow revenue through upsell opportunities
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Provide strategic updates on clients’ performance to Oroson senior management.
- Experiment with tactics and initiatives to provide scaled support to Oroson’s user base.
- Although you will start as an individual contributor, in time you will hire and lead a customer success team. Take a data-driven approach to identifying trends in churn and work closely with the product team to solve them.
You should be:
- An energetic, customer-focused individual, you will be representing the customer in our business therefore you must be able to empathise with them and express their feedback clearly and succinctly.
- Flexible – in a small team, there may be times where you need to support in other areas
- Analytical and organised, and proficient with analysing and interpreting data
- Outgoing – able to communicate well externally and also with the rest of the team
- A team player who brings people with them
- You are able to step back and see the bigger picture. You use data to identify trends
- and can develop scalable tactics to help customers meet their goals.
- We have big targets, and big ambitions to grow fast over the next 12 months, so you must be driven to go beyond the expected and excel in everything you do.
- Minimum of 4 years within customer success and support within a software or technology environment, with at least 2 years within a SAAS product.
- Proven track record of over-achieving targets while working and excelling in fast paced environments
- Strong customer facing skills (executive presence, writing skills, phone skills) and specific experience with application/internet based customer support.
- Strong consulting skills.
- Ability to gather and analyse information and produce strategic insights into clients’ organizational and technical challenges
- Ability to communicate technical details to a non-technical audience. Ability to foster credibility with a technical audience
- Ability to set and communicate expectations; skill in mediating and resolving problems
- Must be highly organized and able to prioritize and process a number of tasks concurrently
- Ability to build lasting relationships based on trust
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic, creative, customer-centric personality
- Interested in working hard and achieving unparalleled results
- Friendly, personable and professional personality
- BA/Degree level preferred but not required
By joining Oroson, you get:
- Opportunity to join a start-up at an exciting stage and build out the customer success team from scratch.
- Competitive salary based on experience and a great work environment with flexibility.
- Work remotely. We trust our employees and believe the best people with the right tools can work from anywhere.
- Work in a fast paced environment. We believe in getting stuff done and providing great customer satisfaction.
- Potential for stock options and to share in the success of the company that you will help build.
- Private healthcare and dental, along with a relaxed holiday policy so that you are
- always feeling your best when working for us.