Join us as we build a healthcare analytics brand from scratch.
You’re a designer looking for an opportunity to build a meaningful brand from scratch. Your work will directly impact decisions made at the largest health systems across the country, and ultimately help decrease the cost of healthcare.
We're FLT Medical. We create software that's used in hospitals around the country, and we are launching a new product and brand in the healthcare analytics space. We're looking for a designer who is ready to take on a wide range of design challenges and have a meaningful say in how our product looks and functions.
You're ready to:
- Design a UX based on complex business needs
- Create lofi product wireframes + hifi designs that our web developers can convert to code
- Help us develop a professional brand for this new product, potentially including logo, typography, business collateral, brand guidelines, etc.
You will work directly with the founders to develop crucial product features, a professional brand, and more.
You will also occasionally work with developers as they implement your designs.
You will own the entire design process, so this role is ideal for you if you love to do high level UX thinking, AND get your hands dirty with the actual design itself.
You are skilled at high-level application UX thinking (how to solve specific business objectives with design) but you also have an eye for design, including typography, color theory, etc.
This role is contract based, either hourly or project based depending on what works best for you. We have a wide range of tasks to accomplish including everything from product design, brand development, business collateral design, data reporting design, etc.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
You have a lot of design experience and a solid portfolio to prove it. You have the confidence to take the lead on design and you’re comfortable with being the sole designer in the beginning.
You are results-oriented and love the feeling of making rapid progress.
You’re excellent at:
- Turning business needs into easy to use product designs (UX + UI), ideally with Figma
- Branding, typography, and color theory
- Understanding what’s realistic from a developer’s perspective
It’s a plus if you’re good at:
- Managing marketing sites, such as on webflowy
- Business collateral design (presentation material, branded decks, PDF data reports)
And you meet the following basic requirements:
- Native English speaker with excellent communication skills
- You're comfortable working remotely and asynchronously.
- Have a solid internet connection for video calls
- Join a small remote-first team where your contributions are immediately impactful. Your work will help the country’s largest health systems save millions of dollars and decrease the cost of healthcare.
- Purely results-oriented. You work on your own schedule when you are most effective.
- We believe in quality pay for quality work. Open to discussing hourly or monthly contracts.
- Thanks to our previous work and connections in the healthcare industry, we believe we will be able to quickly grow this product to hundreds of hospitals within the first two years. That means plenty of leadership opportunities if desired.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your portfolio and a note on why you're perfect for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org