We are looking for an experienced product marketer to join us at Nearcut and accelerate our growth in several markets across Europe!
We are the industry leader in online booking and marketing software for barbers. Barbershops often do not have the capacity to attract business online and organise their time — on top of providing their barbering service. We provide booking and marketing software to enable business owners to easily take bookings online, manage their time and market to their customers.
About the Opportunity
As Head of Product Marketing, you will work closely with our Operations, Development and Sales teams, as well as with our customers. You will analyse and optimise our positioning, messaging and product development. You will use your findings to manage and execute a marketing strategy that will drive our growth forward.
Although we do have some B2C products, you will focus primarily on marketing our B2B software. We are bootstrapped and sustainable growth is central to our philosophy.
- Analysing our positioning
- Optimising our messaging
- Competitor analysis
- Helping to optimise product development
- Manage the execution of our messaging by:
- social media posting
- CPC marketing
- working with our design team to produce marketing material
- Finding and trialling new marketing channels.
- 3+ years product marketing experience
- Experience driving product marketing, ideally in the B2B software space
- Experience in advertising and marketing communications
- Experience in developing and managing partnerships
- Experience driving customer/market research and analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good knowledge of CPC and social media best practices
- You are entrepreneurial and flexible; we are still a start-up so everyone needs to pitch in when needed
- You have an excellent eye for detail and precision
- You are great at breaking down big-picture aims into bite-sized deliverables
- You are comfortable working independently
- You are an excellent communicator
- You are collaborative team player
- You are proactive and an excellent problem solver
Benefits of our working environment
Remote-first: We are a remote-first company without an in-person office. We trust our employees to work flexibility and autonomously to efficiently meet business goals.
Flexible working hours: Aside from regular team meetings and availability during the normal workday, we are happy for you to complete your work whenever you’re most productive.
Close and supportive team: Although we work remotely, our team is close knit and colleagues are always there to help one another.
Customer feedback: Our customers are small business owners who are very grateful to have our support. We are privileged to work closely with them to continue to improve our product.
Holidays: We provide 25 holiday days per year, in addition to Berlin region public holidays
We’re a small team and we’re passionate about being a great company to work with and work for. Please hit ‘Apply’ to find out more!