I’m excited to tell you that due to our tremendous growth, we’re looking for an Inbound Marketing Coordinator so that we can scale our extensive inbound marketing program.
What’s in it for you?
This is a full-time entry-level position in which I’ll be working closely with you to help you develop as a marketing professional. No previous marketing experience is required—but it’s a plus!
Here are some of the benefits of working at TestGorilla:
- You can work from anywhere in the world (the entire TestGorilla team is remote, spread across the Netherlands, Spain, Mexico, the US, Argentina, Serbia, and the Philippines).
- Compensation is €13,000 - €23,000 compensation (gross compensation including bonus), stock options.
- You’ll love working with me (I can provide references!) and the rest of the team.
- I’ll work with you to make sure you’re learning valuable skills to grow as a marketer.
Some of the things you can expect to learn are:
- How to use HubSpot for email marketing, lead nurturing, and marketing automation
- How to administer a WordPress site
- How to optimize a blog to generate organic search traffic
TestGorilla is on a mission to help hiring teams make better hiring decisions faster, easier, and without bias.
In 2020, we launched our screening platform
that allows employers to evaluate candidates in the skills that matter most for success in a role. Our product replaces subjective, incomplete, and often inflated CVs with objective, reliable, and fair test results that measure aptitude, practical job skills, culture add, and motivation.
With TestGorilla, employers can test skills like:
and much more! Our test library currently has over 125 tests available.
We attracted $1.2M in seed funding last year and have experienced rapid growth since then.
The job in a nutshell
In my 10+ years as a marketer, the skills that have benefitted me the most are those related to the actual execution of campaigns. Understanding how to use tools like WordPress and HubSpot to generate leads is highly valuable to employers.
- Most marketers said their primary focus for 2020 was “generating leads.”
- Most businesses (68%) use some form of marketing automation.
- Over 60 million websites use WordPress.
For entry-level and mid-level positions, your experience working with platforms like WordPress and HubSpot will allow you to quickly implement high-performing marketing campaigns. For senior-level positions, you’ll be best positioned to produce effective marketing initiatives because you understand all of the opportunities available to you as you develop your strategy.
You can think of this Inbound Marketing Coordinator position as an educational opportunity where, instead of paying thousands (or hundreds of thousands) of dollars to a university, you’ll be getting paid!
Here are some of the things you’ll master during your time at TestGorilla:
- Executing inbound marketing campaigns, including scheduling, testing, and database management
- Planning, executing, and tracking inbound marketing through email and content
- Managing a WordPress blog
What we need from you
We’re looking for someone who is motivated to learn the ins and outs of inbound marketing, particularly in terms of execution. As you master the skills listed above, here’s a list of some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Build workflows
- Create and schedule emails
- Create lead capture forms
- Upload lead magnets
- Add internal links as needed
- Keep posts up-to-date
- Add lead capture forms to blog posts
- Add, format, and proofread blog posts
- Create landing pages (using a WordPress page template)
- Respond to reviews on G2 and Capterra
- Add new reviews to the website testimonials section of our blog
- Keep our listings up-to-date
Since this is an entry-level role, the primary qualifications are:
- The desire to learn the fundamentals of executing inbound marketing campaigns
- The aptitude to quickly develop new software skills
- The ability to manage multiple projects at a time
If that’s you, then let’s see if there’s a fit.
What do you think?
Here at TestGorilla, we eat our own dog food. We use our skills assessment platform to make sure we make the best hiring decisions faster and bias-free. I took one too! (I actually enjoyed it.)
So if this role sounds like a good fit for you, I’d like you to take an assessment so we can get a better idea about whether you have the skills we need.
Don’t worry! We’re not going to test you on HubSpot, WordPress, or anything like that. Instead, we want to see if you have the fundamental skills necessary to excel in this role. If you’re hired, I’ll do everything I can to help you succeed at TestGorilla and throughout the rest of your career.