Catch Co. is looking for a tenacious and organized team member to assist with influencer marketing-related initiatives. Since our founding in 2012 we have been a prominent part of the fishing influencer world. These partners are a valuable source of brand awareness, consumer engagement, and customer acquisition for Catch Co. As we look to the next phase in our growth, we are committed to ramp up resourcing dedicated to influencer marketing. The Influencer Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for assisting with various activities that contribute to that growth, including researching and recruiting new influencers, assisting with proposals and contracting, onboarding and communicating with influencers, tracking activations, and reporting against KPIs. This individual will partner with a number of leaders across the marketing team and ensure we are maximizing the impact of our investment and activities with influencers.
What you will do:
- Identify, research, and recruit relevant influencers (including fishing-centric influencers as well as those focused on the broader outdoors or lifestyle space).
- Assist with the development of proposals and contracting to sign those influencers.
- Consistently engage with our roster of existing influencers to build long-lasting partnerships, position them for success, and maximize the impact on our business.
- Work with influencers and internal stakeholders to execute a range of activities central to the success of this program, including coordination of video/post deliverables, shipment of sample products, communication around new product launches and Catch Co. marketing campaigns, tracking and reporting, and billing/payment.
- Manage all activities within our influencer software solution and communicate with the vendor regarding new business needs.
- Act as our internal SME for influencer marketing, including regularly reporting out on trends, results, and opportunities to a range of internal stakeholders.
What experience you need
- 3+ years of marketing experience, including at least 1 year of direct experience working with an influencer program. While not required, experience working with creative and/or production resources is highly valued.
- Deep understanding of the influencer marketing ecosystem, including relevant strategies, social platforms, vendors, and program economics.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously with a high bar for attention to detail.
- Interest in the outdoors is always a plus, but not required.
What will make you successful:
- Self-starter with ability to work independently.
- Rigorous attention to detail.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and comfort operating in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Creative problem solving with the ability to leverage data to validate decisions.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to connect the dots effectively.
- Curiosity: Always seeking to understand “why”. Always looking to make things better.
- Passion: You are driven by a love for what you do.
- Optimism: The ability to bounce back quickly when something doesn’t work.
- Action: Knowing when to shift from planning to doing.
- Honesty: Transparency with customers, partners and teammates.
What is Catch Co?
At Catch Co, our purpose is to rescue people from the indoors by connecting them with America’s top outdoor sport: fishing. More than 50 million Americans fish every year and Catch Co is the industry leader in creating products, content, and experiences that modern anglers love. Most importantly, we aim to be the industry’s most data-driven and customer-centric company.
We are building 3 unique businesses to deliver on that mission:
Mystery Tackle Box - Founded in 2012, MTB is the most popular fishing subscription service in the world, with over 5 million boxes shipped (and counting!).
Karl’s Bait and Tackle - Launched in 2018, Karl’s is a unique and exciting ecommerce experience that brings the local tackle shop to the Internet.
Catch Co. fishing products - Catch Co also designs and develops some of fishing’s most popular and innovative brands and products, sold online and in retail throughout the world.
To support these businesses, we have built a best-in-class foundation of creativity, technology, data, and a fun and supportive culture. We have also built durable partnerships with some of the industry’s most impactful content creators, influencers, product designers, and more.
As we execute against our mission, our team members remain curious, action-oriented, and collaborative. If that sounds like you, we would love to meet you.
Everybody can fish with us!
These are our core values:
Passion: We love what we do and we take pride in our work.
Action: We work hard to get stuff done, with urgency.
Optimism: We believe that we will succeed, and we are willing to keep trying new things.
Honesty: We tell it like it is, communicate issues, take accountability and use data to make decisions. We are transparent with customers, partners and employees.
Curiosity: We look for ways to make things better. We focus on solutions, not problems.
#happydance: We create happiness for our customers and for each other.
Our culture is fast-moving, hardworking, welcoming and friendly, and we keep our calendar full of opportunities to learn from coworkers and foster community. We love a good team event (like trivia or Quiplash), continued learning (fireside chats led by colleagues), and niche Slack channels like #mlb, #bachelor, #unpopular_opinions, #badjokes and #smallwins.
Catch Co. is passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Catch Co. recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other protected status.
- "Take what you need" paid time off policy
- 11 Paid Holidays + 4 additional paid days off specifically to enjoy the outdoors
- Flexible working schedule & work from home opportunities (and a fully remote team throughout covid-19)
- Medical, dental and vision Insurance - We cover 80-100% of the premium for yourself and your dependents
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health Savings Accounts or Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employer-sponsored disability insurance
- Employee discount program
- Employer-sponsored life insurance
- 401(K) plan
- Pet insurance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Free Karl's Club membership and $100 of store credit
- Unlimited coffee and fruit snacks (once we return to the office)
- And more!
Unfortunately, visa sponsorship is not available at this time.