Ampersand provides full scale technology sustainment, strategic planning and professional services to our clients, allowing them to achieve their greatest ambitions.
Position Duties & Requirements
· Experience with both cloud and on-prem infrastructure
· Experience with infrastructure as code tools such as Terraform, Chef Infra, Ansible, etc.
· Experience with CI/CD systems such as Concourse, Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.
· Experience maintaining various RDBMS and/or NoSQL databases, including backups and recovery
· Extensive instrumentation, monitoring, and log system knowledge
· Linux and Windows administration and automation experience
· Version control, specifically git
· Scripting experience in Python, Ruby, or PowerShell
· Written and verbal ability with emphasis on working with external clients
Knowledge, Skill & Ability Requirements
· Familiar with Chef’s Habitat
· Familiar with Hashicorp products such as Packer, Vault, etc.
· 5-8+ years professional experience
· Experience working with modern day development practices
· Effective time management and organizational skills
· Experience in a fully remote working environment
Hiring decisions are contingent upon successful completion of background check and drug screening.
It is the policy of AlasConnect not to discriminate against any employee or any applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, developmental disability, sexual orientation, or national origin. This policy shall include, but not be limited to, the following: recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, compensation, selection for training including apprenticeship, layoff, and termination. This company further agrees to take affirmative action to ensure equal employment opportunities.
AlasConnect will attempt to make reasonable accommodations during the application and/or hiring process for qualified job applicants with known disabilities unless doing so would result in undue hardship for the company.
We will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by AlasConnect, or (c) consistent with a contractor’s legal duty to furnish information>